Boss speak with his deep and cold voice....

:- there's no information available sir.... And wherever mr. And Mrs.min mostly go to social gathering and party with their oldest son ... The only information regarding their younger children is that they were kidnapped 5 years ago...

When the assistant said... His boss also stop his every move... He fell into daze..... The incident happened 10 year ago... He recalled it again.... Thinking about it his eyes become moist....

He look at the picture placed in his desk and touch it while saying "I'm sorry " and a long tear fell from his eyes... Making his assistant confused....

:- Mr

:- Mr. Kim are you OK?

Taehyung look at him and wipe his eyes then nodded his head in positively....

Tae :- do we have to go LA for meeting with Mr. Yeonjun...

He questioned his assistant....

:-  yes sir...

Tae:- OK then confirmed the date and book the tickets....

He said to assistant who nodded his  head... As they both were talking... Two young figure come inside following by their mother with lunch box and one teenager...with not-so-good attitude ....

:-appa....

Both youngsters run to their father and embrace him tightly... Taehyung smile slightly and hug them back....

:- when did you guys come back...

He said while breaking the hug.... Both jungkook and Lisa....back away and bow to mr. Lee then answer their father...

Kookie :- about an a hour ago.... Jimin hyung drop us....

He said and Taehyung nodded.... Sighing Mr. Lee to leave... As Jennie place the food in table while smiling.... And the teenager girl stand a one side while looking at everyone with some different kind of emotions....

:- how's everyone there....

Taehyung ask while removing his coat.... And losing his tie....

Lisa :- everyone was good... As usual soobin is still clumsy... And still protective...

She said while imagining the scene...

:- how's h-hyungs

Taehyung ask with a little hope and hesitation...jennie also wait for the answer.... But their hope again died with silence....

:- hey... What happened.... It's OK... It's mighty take time but everything will be alright... Now let's eat

Taehyung said trying to ease the tension.... Both jungkook and Lisa pity their father but they can't do anything....