26 | this is competition

Start from the beginning

Jisung pouts, "Fine," he says. He walks towards Minho with a smile. "At least I'm with my best friend."

Minho rolls his eyes, "It's whatever. As long as I'm not with Robin and Jisung, I think I'm good."

Robin gasps, "Oh, rude!"

Changbin has grabbed his phone and put all names in an online wheel, then giving it to Chan. "You go first," he says, smiling.

Chan does so, and he draws a name; Rin. The girl widens her eyes. "Oh, me?" she asks, awkwardly walking towards Seungmin and Chan. "Okay."

Chris gives the phone towards Minho, "This is bullshit, but whatever."

He spins, and the name lands on Robin. He sighs. "Fuck me," he mumbles annoyed, passing the phone to the owner and grabbing Robin towards him and Jisung. "You're playing with us."

Jisung puts on a huge smile while Robin has mixed feelings. She's sad she can't play against Changbin because she really wanted to show him that she can win, but she's extremely happy fate has put her and Jisung together. Maybe they belong together. Or she belongs with Minho, the universe may be telling her that instead...

Changbin spins the wheel too and it lands on Mari. The girl walks towards him and Hyunjin. "Don't worry Robin, I'll make sure to win."

Robin laughs at that. "Alright, good luck."

And so they continue. Hyunjin spins again and it lands on Renee, so she joins them. Then it's Han's turn, and he lands on Raven. The girl winks at him, much to Robin's annoyance.

Soon it's Felix his turn, which lands on Alaska. "I think Alaska should just come to us," Hyunjin says, but Laska laughs. "Oh, come on. The wheel has decided, and I'm playing against Felix!" she says, smirking at her brother. She crosses her arms. "You can't always decide my life, Hyunjin. Go have fun with the others."

The male scoffs. "Whatever. I'll keep an eye on you."

Seungmin draws the wheel with much annoyance. It lands on Jisoo. She smiles and walks towards them, smiling at Rin. "I'm glad fate put us together," she says, nodding at the girl. "But I would have swapped with whoever anyway to make you feel less anxious."

Rin thanks the pink haired girl, "You're the best."

You bite your lip. Guess there is no learning bowling from Chris for you. And maybe that's for the better. You're not sure who you want to play against. There's still place in every team. Maybe it would be fun to be with Robin, Jisung, Minho, and Raven? They seem like a fun team. Or otherwise against Changbin. You've always thought you and him were similar, so it would be fun to spend more time with him and crack jokes.

But then, in the end, the wheel decided.

It's Jeongin's turn to spin, and it lands on Mya. The guy smiles. "Cool! I guess that makes our team full," he says, waving so Mya comes over to them.

Her cheeks are bright red, but she is more than happy that she's playing against Jeongin even though her bowling skills might be considered questionable. She's hoping Jeongin and Felix aren't good at it either. But it should be a fun time.

"Alright, now that everyone has spun, we have to divide the others so I say Chris and Minho spin again?" Changbin says, giving the phone to Chris who nods.

You feel nerves taking over your body. You want to spend more time with Chris, but on the other side you know you'll just talk nonsense and make a fool out of yourself. So maybe it's better if you go somewhere else.

"Riley!" Chris then shouts, looking up and smiling. "You can play with us," he says.

And so you walk towards them.