Prologue

Hitoshi Shinsou had learned what love truly was when he awakened his first crush after the Sports Festival.

Izuku Midoriya was an interesting person in truth. He managed to be kind and caring to others, even those he hated, while still looking intimidating on the battlefield. He had seen it first-hand when they fought against each other at the Sports Festival.

Seeing that determined look on his face during the matches made him love him more. He didn't know what it was. Maybe the hair, the eyes, the personality, maybe even his determination to save others. Who knew?

But one thing was certain.

He loved Izuku Midoriya.

Now, jealousy was another thing. But, in his case, it was dangerous. Something as minor as Izuku's classmates standing close to the greenette made him feel an overwhelming amount of jealousy. He believed they were going to steal him away from him, take him away and never give him back like a carbon-copy of the tale of Rapunzel.

Over the weeks he'd been observing his class, he noticed that only one person was constantly by his side: Ochako Uraraka. He wanted to kill that girl. She was definitely planning something. Maybe she was going to steal him just like Mother Gothel.

He threw his pocket knife towards the wall, landing straight in the middle of the picture. He meant it when he said he wanted her dead. Dead and gone from this world without a trace. Frustrated, he screamed into the dark abyss of his room.

"That 'Uraraka' girl keeps stealing him away!"

In truth, he had never had a crush before at this level of love. So, he didn't exactly know how to handle crushes, jealousy: anything in the love department in general. All he knew was that he loved Midoriya with a burning passion.

I guess I'll have to ask them for help.

He grabbed the knife from the wall. It had left a small cut in the plaster, but that could be covered up easily with one of his movie posters.

Quickly, he pulled out his phone and starting dialing a number. He had never needed help from them before, but this time it was urgent, a desperate case technically speaking.

"Hello?" A scratchy voice asked, annoyance clear in his tone.

"Hi, it's me."

"Shinsou?" he heard a chuckle over the phone. "Never thought you'd call."

"Is the boss there?" The purple-head questioned. "I need his help with something."

"Hm, I can get him for you. What do you need, exactly?" He asked, scuffling heard clearly in the background.

"I need a quirk."

"A quirk?! Are you out of your mind?!" he screamed.

"No, I mean, kind of. Look, I just want U.A to forget about this one person I like alright?" He explained, the heat rising to his cheeks.

"Oh, so a memory quirk?"

"Yes." he answered.

"Alright, if you want that, then you have to come over. Do you really want to take that risk? You know the dorms have cameras."

"Yes. I need this to happen as fast as possible."

Aizawa always noticed if something was wrong. He always noticed if there was something off about a student of his. But, this time, it wasn't something bad like mental health issues. It was more of that Hitoshi was acting quite strange and off in a sense.