Chapter.45. Moon Light Resort

Start from the beginning

Girls turned back to sit inside the car but stopped by Aishwar.

Aishwar: hope you guys won't oppose, I actually called my soon-be-family as well.

Vash:*vash was now damn angry as this was their family time but her brothers invited these unwanted thakurs and now the rawats are also joining,..like what the heck after a very hard day in hospital she spend, she heard her brothers decided to have dinner out which made her happy but now these unwanted guests are bursting her brain, Ayushi tightly hold Vash hands to stop her from pounting her sweet words out and causing the dinner plan to get cancel* yup why will we oppose, after all you all are our guests.

Vash sounded too harsh easily showing her angry out. So to avoid her actual burst out Ajay quickly opened car door for her to get in and calm down a little. Soon Muskan and rishi joined the group and servants brought other cars for the rest to get settle in. Aman and Geet's places were exchanged by Deepali and Archita respectively. Geet, Aman, tarun and rishi in one car while soon-to-couple were given one car.

Their cars followed with other black cars left palace premises, running thought city's outroad to Vash's favourite place named moon light resort. Both brother decided this place after watching their lovely sis tired face when she come back after work, but they didn't inform others as usually girls decide the place and they couldn't oppose. Today's their luck worked as all the 3 girls mood has turned sour after seeing uninvited guests that they didn't spoke anything and quietly sat in car.

In the Ajay's car, Ajay was driving Kriti was on passenger seat, vash and deepali were on back seat. Kriti played radio and luckly it was vash favourite song which some how cooled her anger a bit. But it seems like someone does like this.

Deepali: Ajay bhaiya please change the song, I am not liking it a bit.

Vash: and who asked you to like it. Just stay quiet for sometime, it's not bad for your health.

Deepali: what do you mean vash?

Vash: princess.

Deepali: hu?

Vash: its princess vashnavi for you.

Deepali: but Aishwar bhaiya aur anuj tumhe vash hi bolate hai.

Vash: vo bula sakte hai kyoki vo mere bhai hai, par tum meri koi nahi.

Deepali: mei unki bhen hu toh tumhari bhi hui.

Vash: no thanks mujhe koi bhen nahi chahiye.

Deepali: ...

Kriti: deepali vash hospital se ayi hai toh thoda thak gai hai, please hum usse thoda rest karne dete hai. Aur ye lo earphones aap apne phone mei kuch sunlo.

Deepali: but..

Before deepali could speak up, Ajay increased the volume and vash closed her eyes relaxing a little bit more. Kriti changed her posture a little and kept her legs on Ajay's lap while he was driving.

 Kriti changed her posture a little and kept her legs on Ajay's lap while he was driving