Chapter 2

Gunwook pov

The day passed by quicker than I wanted. I really didn't want to go but I guess it will be nice to see the other members.

Look, I Don't even know why I don't trust him this much, maybe it has something to do with his look, his confidence, his personality, I really don't know.

But still, it's not like I'm a full blown hater. I don't hate people. I think it's weird to hate someone you don't even know personally. But then again, I really don't trust him.

My friends call my distrust for him an obsession. But, I'm not obsessed either. I'm not like a hater who literally spends all their free time searching up something to get the idol in trouble. I don't leave hate comments either, I just don't worry about it all that much until someone rubs it in my face, then it becomes too much, I guess I only told them that I couldn't trust him because they keep bringing him up.

And sometimes when my friends look at the group, I try to see him in positive light like everyone else, but that also doesn't work.
So, as an attempt to not dislike him any further, I just don't stan the group and I never get involved in anything about them.

Okay, I guess I can sleep now.
I have a long day tomorrow.

3rd person pov

"Gunwook!!" Gunwook was woken up from his sleep by two idiots jumping up and down his bed.

"Come on, stop" Gunwook said, tiredly.
"Hyung, something wrong?" Yujin asked, a bit worried.
"No, everything is fine with two giants jumping on my bed like it's a damn trampoline" Gunwook said, rolling his eyes making Gyuvin and Yujin laugh.

"Get ready, we have a concert to attend" Gyuvin said and got down the bed and also lifting Yujin and putting him on the floor.

"I hate third-wheeling" Gunwook sighed as he watched his two friends.

"Come on, get ready!!" Yujin said, excitedly.
"It's 5 in the morning" Gunwook sighed.
"Just leave, I'll come out after I wash up first" He said and shoved them out the door.

"I regret ever meeting them" He sighed.

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Gunwook went downstairs after dressing up and saw his two friends cuddling on the couch while his mom was cooking breakfast.

"Hi, mom" He greeted and his mom smiled.
"Did you sleep well?" She asked and he nodded.
"What do you want to eat?" She asked and Gunwook smiled.
"You know I like everything you make" He said simply causing his mom to smile at him.
"What good deeds have I done to deserve a son like you" She said as Gunwook went to the kitchen and hugged her.
"No, it's me that doesn't deserve you" He said as he smiled.

..........................

"Okay now, go and separate those two, they have been sleeping like a log ever since they came out of your room" She said, laughing.
"Okay mom"

...........................

Gunwook woke the two idiots and then they all had breakfast together.

"Okay, it's the perfect time to go right now" Gyuvin said.
"Okay, then, shall we leave now?" Gunwook asked and Gyuvin nodded.

"Bye mom, we're leaving now" Gunwook said while waving goodbye.
"Stay safe you three" his mom said and then went back to cooking.

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

End of chapter

I'm sleepy~

Anygaysss
Byeee