Chapter 12 : Help and mystery

Start from the beginning

"You know about that too?"

"Of course, what did you take me for?"

"But I didn't know back then!"

Elyndor raised an ethereal eyebrow. "You could have given it some thought. After all, great power comes with great responsibility, including certain limitations."

You lowered your head, sighing. "... You're right. I got carried away in the excitement of it all. But you know... I just... I just wanted to forget... back then, I wanted to forget the fact I..."

"I know, anybody in this situation would have the same reaction. It's not every day that someone find himself in his favourite anime world with abilities and is given the task to save it."

"Yes! so-"

"But you need to know that you are not alone in this. You have now fateful compagnons in whom you can believe in. And moreover you have now the opportunity to live your new life with them and save them. In particular, who was it again?"

"Dazai."

"Yes, and why him exactly?"

"He was someone I admired, he was searching for the same thing as me, and he was so captivating in all aspect. So much that without I knew it, he was part of my life and I wanted to ask and find with him, the meaning in my life."

"And did you ask him that ?"

"..."

Elyndor sighed. "So you did forget. You truly have a cheese brain."

"That's is not true! I just forgot with all that happened to me that is all!"

"And you still want to save him?"

"Yes! But you saw my situation, I'm not as smart as other think I am, and I haven't any idea about what to do to defeat this crazy guy!" you then pointed toward monty frozen in the time.

"Think clearly about what you cold do. What does you have that other doesn't have ?"

"Uhm, my other ability 'Caring Rejuvenation', but how could it help me? It just allow me to heal any injuries on other, but not myself. How could that be helpful?"

Elyndor sighed and approached you. Then, she smacked your head.

"Houch! What was that for?"

"Think again."

"Uh...maybe I could use to its maximum my ability 'Promodial Convergence' I'm currently using and summon a greater summon?"

She smacked you again.

"Hey stop that! That hurt you know!"

"You already forget about it."

"What?"

She sighed again. "I will give you a hint. It's something you knew when you first arrived in this world along with informations."

"Something I knew when I first arrived here... Ah! You meant 'Fleeting absorbtion'

At your answer, Elyndor clap her hands, "Wow! Congratulation! You finally got it right!"

"Stop mocking me! You are even more annoying since your update."

She then smirked, "Less than you, and on the contrary, I find it even better."

You rolled your eyes, and a question came to your head. "But wait, it's just a passive ability I use for paperwork to be more quick with it so I don't get bothered by Kunikida nagging, so this isn't something I could call useful in this situation."