ᴛᴡᴇʟꜰᴛʜ.

Cheong-san was looking out the window now. On-jo walked up to Cheong-san. They were talking when they looked down at his hand. it was a bit bloody from him hitting the cabinet earlier. They were talking for quite a bit of time by the window. I lean against the broadcasting set up, next to Su-hyeok.

"i couldn't hear anything." Cheong-san was sitting down in Gyeong-su's old chair by the window. Everyone else was sitting at the table.
"Like what?" Su-hyeok looks over to him.
"I mean, after Na-yeon went out, then Ms Park went after her. I didn't hear anything after that."
"You mean screaming?" I ask. He nods at me.
"Maybe they didn't die then?" Dae-su speaks up. "They wouldn't have been quite if those zombies were biting them, right? they have to be alive." He looks around waiting for someone to speak. Ji-min sighs and kept her head down. Everyone was to busy lost in thought.

"Why won't you respond? no one answers me, its like im talking to myself." Dae-su gets pouty and plays with his tie.
"I think youre right." On-jo looks at him.
"Forget it."
"I didn't hear anything."
"Me neither." Hyo-ryung says. "I was scared because I didn't know how I would feel if I heard them scream, but I heard nothing."
"So i'm right? they're alive." Dae-su stops pouting.

"Should she even be alive?" Ji-min kept her head down.
"What are talking about?" I ask, looking at her.
"Shes a murderer. She killed Gyeong-su and walked out on her own will. Is it even right for her to be alive?" She looked up, she was getting aggressive.
"Then what about Ms Park?" Wu-jin speaks up, looking at her. "Should she have died as well?"
"Is that our fault?"
"Either way we are responsible for what happened."
"Why is that? What did we do wrong? Na-yeon killed him then played victim! She chose to leave on her own. We didn't listen to her but if no one is on your side, is it okay to kill? Ms Park acted like we were wrong. No one told her to go out there, she did it herself. And no one told Ms Park to follow after her either." Ji-min was looking at all of us now. "why should we feel bad? we did nothing wrong." Hyo-ryung put her hand on Ji-min's shoulder but she pushed her hand off. Cheong-san looked back out the window. Everyone was quiet until Su-hyeok spoke up.

"Hey. I feel weird saying this but I-"
"Then don't say it." I hit his stomach with the back of my hand, not hard though. He groans a bit, causing some blush to appear on my face. I kept it hidden though.
"does anyone else have to go to the bathroom by chance?" He lets out. He looks around at everyone. "anyone?"
"Sorry..." I said quietly. He smiled a bit letting me know it was okay.
Dae-su raises his hand, "I do."
"We have to go too, but we can't go out there." Hyo-ryung said.
Joon-yeong sighs and rests his head on the table.

"pooping isn't a crime. Su-hyeok brought it up. Why are you mad at me?" Dae-su looked over at Su-hyeok. He had a bit of a smirk on his face when Dae-su looked at him.
"Yes but-" Wu-jin started
"But what? don't you have to go?"
"yes, but I don't have to go poop like you." Wu-jin chuckles a bit under his breath.
Dae-su points at Cheong-san, "and you?"
"i don't... pooping, no."
Dae-su looks at the other girls sitting at the table. "Don't you guys have to go?"
"not to take a poop." Hyo-ryung said.

Dae-su got up and sigh, "I have an idea." He walked to the window, everyone was watching him. "The girls and the guys will take turns, Here." He puts a hand on the windowsill.
"you're fucking nuts." I said, crossing my arms and leaning to my side, onto Su-hyeoks arm.
"Stop joking around, man." Cheong-san shakes his head.
"I'm not joking around! The girls can wait in the other room while the guys pee out the window."
"what about... pooping?" Wu-jin asks with a smirk.
"Simple. You can take off your pants then-" Dae-su gets up on the windowsill and bends down, crouching with his butt hanging low. "hang out the window. like youre taking a dump at the edge of a cliff."
"and how are you gonna wipe your butt?" Joon-yeon asks.
"well someone else should. Safer if the person hanging outside keeps two hands on the Windowsill post." Dae-su was very serious; to serious about this.
Everyone sighs.

"i don't know how long we will be here but if its the same outside of the school as it is here, its gonna take the rescuers time to get to us. My dad always told me to separate the bathroom from where you sleep." On-jo states.
"Then where will the bathroom be?" Ji-min asks.
On-jo points to the recording room, "in there."

"Nam-ra, Y/n and you guys, try to find something to cover the window. Cheong-san and Joon-yeong, make something that can absorb urine and feces; to use as a toilet. and the rest, a screen to block where it will be." On-jo directed. Everyone started to move and do as she says. Me and Nam-ra get on the table and were taping folders and CDs to the window, trying to block out every little peak hole we could. Su-hyeok, Wu-jin and Dae-su were in the recording room moving cabinets around as a blocker.

While trying to get down, I almost fell and Su-hyeok grabs me, helping me down.
"Thanks." I said with a small nod.
"of course, Yeobo." He said with a smirk and places my feet on the ground once again. He interlocks our fingers as well.

"This should be good enough." Joon-yeong says, picking up the makeshift toilet, made of 2 mop tops, some cotton balls and a neck pillow. He places it in the room between the cabinet. We all follow and watch as he puts it down.
"use the cover for poop, and without for pee." Joon-yeong explains.

"get out. get out!" Su-hyeok pushes the guys out of the way. "hey don't push!" They all leave and close the door.
"Are you forgetting something?" I pick up my hand. He still had a good grip on my hand, not letting me go.
"oops, to late now." He smirks and lets go of my hand. I chuckle a bit and cover my ears, turning away from him.

After he finishes up, we walk out. Nothing happened, just him using the bathroom and me covering my ears and closing my eyes. No one dares to say a word of why I stayed in with him.
There was already a line of the others waiting. Su-hyeok takes a seat on one of the chairs. I stand next to him with my arms crossed.

Dae-su walks out and tries to hand Joon-yeong the tissues. "pee! just pee!" He says while running in.
"Oh my god."
"ew!"
Su-hyeok covers his nose. Everyone else does the same. I hide the bottom half of my face in my hands.
"what? does it smell?" Dae-su asks. Joon-yeong runs out of the recording room, slamming the door shut and running to the window.
"stop being so dramatic, I don't smell anything." Dae-su said annoyed.

Nam-ra was standing on one side of On-jo, looking out the window. "There are no lights on in stores or homes out there. They all ran away or died."
"What do you mean?" On-jo looks at her.
"No one is coming to save us."
"Why do you have to be so pessimistic?"
"Don't you know my mom? She would have torn the school up looking for me, but she isn't here." Nam-ra crosses her arms, still looking out the window. I wondered if my mom and Father were even thinking about me, let alone sending anyone here to rescue me. What about Sota? Is he alright?

"So what do you wanna do?" Ji-min looks at her. Nam-ra returns the look. "I'm just trying to point out the facts."
"We all know that no one is coming, so I think we should just figure out what we're gonna do next." Ji-min states.
"We can't leave somewhere safe to go somewhere dangerous. We have to wait if we want to be rescued." I say, looking around a bit.
"And what if no one comes?" Nam-ra looks at me.
"We haven't been waiting that long yet, not even a day has passed." On-jo buts in. Nam-ra's attention now on her. "How long do you think we should wait? till we die?"
"Obviously not, but we should wait as long as we can. It's not a good idea to leave now anyways, it's nightfall." On-jo said confidently.
"I'm sure someone will come in the morning. There are lots of choppers flying around, they are bound to come by the school at some point." Su-hyeok says. "let's just wait until tomorrow."

We all nod and get into spots to sleep.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ this one is longer and not much happening but 🤷‍♀️