ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ.

Cheong-san was now leaning with his hands on the windowsill. Most of the others were sitting at the table or leaning against it. Su-hyeok leaned against the cabinets by the broken window and I was resting my head against his arm; my back also against the cabinets.

Su-hyeok had cleaned my palms and wrapped them with some cloth from my shirt I had ripped off. Good thing dad paid the school to let me wear whatever. I now just had a makeshift crop top and sweatpants.

"That asshole. Gyeong-su, why did he have to turn?" Dae-su was wiping his tears off with a tissue. he had the whole box in his arms.
Na-yeon looked at him. "I told you all."
"Well, are you happy now?" Dae-su said through sniffles, snapping at her.
"You were all wrong. Only I was right. What would you even do without me?" Na-yeon looked around. No one bothered to look at her.
"Do you want a fucking trophy or something?" I clench my jaw. Su-hyeok's hand crept to mine as he held it.

"Hey. Maybe you did it." Nam-ra stood up from her seat.
"What?" Na-yeon looked back at her, a bit of worry on her face.
Nam-ra walks around the table to her. Everyone is now watching. Nam-ra looks down at her. "I saw everything, Na-yeon." She stood up, now at eye level with Nam-ra.
"What? What did you see?"
"You were the one who did it."
"Who did what? what didni do? I didn't do anything to Gyeong-su."
I raised an eyebrow. "She never said anything about gyeong-su." I let go of Su-hyeoks hand and walked till I was next to Nam-ra. I crossed my arms.

"Knock it off-" Cheong-san started.
"What are you talking about?" Wu-jin interrupts.
"While we were all watching Gyeong-su and Y/n, you were alone in the back. Little did you know, I stayed seated and saw you."
"What are you saying Nam-ra?" I whisper to her. Nam-ra points to the broken mop by Su-hyeok. It was the one we had used to stab the dangling zombie from earlier.
"You wiped that blood with your handkerchief. You then went in and wiped that on gyeong-su's hand, on his scratch. you would have wiped Y/n's too if Su-hyeok didn't go in to check on hers."
"I did not do anything!"
"it's in your pocket. take it out."
"no."
Nam-ra puts her hand out, "take it out." Na-yeon hits her hand away. "I said no!"
"then i'll take it out, shall I?" I reach down to her pocket and try to grab it but she grabs my arms and pushes them away. Su-hyeok stands up straight and walks a step closer to us.
"fuck you! who the hell do you think you are, you no-body of a freak!" Na-yeon yells at me. I swing my hand up and slap her. It was hard enough to cause her to stumble a bit and loud enough to make an echo. Gyeong-su had every right to slap her.

"Nam-ra, Y/n, thats enough. Nam-ra, you do realize what you're saying right now?" Ms Park walks to us. "If thats true, it means Na-yeon killed Gyeong-su."
"it's true, Na-yeon did it."
I clench my jaw. "You killed him. You fucking killed him!"
"you fucking cunt!" Na-yeon grabs the handkerchief from her pocket and throws it at me. "There. Happy?" Nam-ra picks it up. "Theres blood."
"I wiped Gyeong-su's hand. It's his blood."
"his hand wasn't that bloody from a small scratch." I stated.
Nam-ra reaches it out for Na-yeon to take. "if it's his blood, then put it on your wound."
"Like his blood is so clean. he was a zombie." Na-yeon hits it out of Nam-ra's hand.
"He was just fine until you infected him with your handkerchief." I took a step closer, so me and Na-yeon were now face to face. My jaw was clenched and I kept eye contact.
"Na-yeon you-" Cheong-san started to walk but Su-hyeok grabs him with one arm, holding him back.
"Damn it, I said it wasn't me!" She leaned down and grabbed the handkerchief, putting it inches from her wound, just below her knee. She hesitated. Thats enough proof for me.

Ms Park grabs her wrists, "Stop it. Don't do it."
"Let go!" Na-yeon was now crying. Ms Park grabs it out of Na-yeon's hand. "Leave me alone!" she pushes Ms Park off her and stands up. "Fuck! I should just die to then, huh? that's what you all want, isn't it?" She looked around and sighed. "Why is Gyeong-su better than me? that dirty welfie pushed me."

I stepped forward to slap her again, but Nam-ra grabbed my wrist to stop me. We were both looking at Na-yeon, neither of us looked away.
"So, you did do it." Cheong-san starts to push Su-hyeok away but Dae-su steps in and helps. "how could you just fucking-"
"i didn't kill him, okay! Gyeong-su fell but he got up and ran. He's still alive, right? he didn't die, just turned."
"are you fucking kidding right now?" On-jo said.
"Stop ganging up on me! when I said he smelled, you all laughed. You all made fun of him too. don't try to be so innocent now. you're just as bad!" Na-yeon was now yelling.
"none of us are fucking murderers!" I yell back.

Cheong-san got free from Su-hyeok and Dae-su. He walked past Nam-ra, Ms Park and I. He pushed Na-yeon to the ground, her back hitting a cabinet.
"stop it!" Ms Park said, putting an arm in front of Cheong-san.
"you're... a murderer. a fucking murderer." He let out through sobs. I put a hand on Cheong-san's shoulder. His fists were tightening and his body was shivering. Na-yeon was now crying more. She looked around at all of us. "I uh... I have no friends at all. I don't need any of you. Fuck you." she mumbles under her breath. She got up and walked to the door, opening it and shutting it behind her.

"Hey!" Wu-jin ran to the door but Ms Park got in front of the door first, stopping him. "Listen, no matter what happens, you stay alive. Also you must never take a life. if you cause someone else to die, life becomes completely meaningless. all right?" Ms Park was looking around at us. We were all silent watching her. Su-hyeok placed a hand on my back. I let my hand fall from Cheong-san's shoulder. I knew what she was about to do. A soft smile appears on Ms Parks face as she looks around at us all.
"No, stop!" I yell. Su-hyeok wraps his arms around my waist as I try to run to the door. She opens the door behind her and closes it softly.

"Ms Park!" Dae-su pushes all of us out of the way to get to the door.
"Dae-su, don't go." Wu-jin holds him back.
"shes gone." Dae-su cries as he held onto Wu-jin. He sits down on a chair and puts his head in his hands.

Why did Ms Park have to leave us too? Her words were going through my head. 'If you cause someone else to die, life becomes meaningless' I understood why she left but I don't agree with it.
I kept my fists bawled up, the wrapping of my palms were keeping me from digging my nails into them. I was brought back by Cheong-san hitting his fist against a cabinet. "FUCK!" He yelled while hitting it. No one knew what to say or do. we were all just... silent.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ so sorry for posting these chapters so slowly! 💗 thank you for 300 reads! 😁 also thank you all for voting for the chapters too!!