But at the same time she starts melting due to his actions and at one point even stops struggling...Raj bites her neck gently and gives her a deep kiss and she closes her eyes but immediately she opens them in shock: when both of them hear Avni's voice, who comes there calling her bhabhi... but upon coming there, seeing her bhai - bhabhi, she herself gets embarrassed and both see her at the kitchen door...Raj is still holding Simran by her waist because in shock he forgets to let go of her and seeing them like that, Avni says

" Sorry, main baad me aati hu " Saying this, Avni immediately runs from there.

After she leaves, Simran angrily turns towards Raj and before that he says something...

" Nikalo yehaan se " Simran orders him, following which he leaves from there making a puppy face.

He leaves the kitchen and comes to the hall where Avni is sitting with Ashish....
Seeing Avni suppressing her laughter, Raj becomes more embarrassed and runs away from there and Avni smiles at her brother's condition.

Later, Simran serves breakfast prepared by her hand to everyone and everyone appreciates her hand made food very much.

After all this, Simran comes to Avni's room where she asks her what she had come to talk about in the kitchen which she has not finished till now.

" Kya baat hai avu " simran ask her

" Bhabhi Neil "

" Neil ? Kya hua use " sirman ask her

" Bhabhi wo theek hai par neil yehaan aa rahe hai "

" Accha usne mujhe to nahi btaaya.. Waah kya baat hai lagta hai mere bhai me himmat aa gyi hai khulam khulaa tumse milne aa raha hai "

" Bhabhi nahi aisi baat nahi hai "

" Fir kya baat hai... aur tum itni paresaan kyon lag rahi ho "

" Bhabhi Neil yehaan bhai se baat karne aa rahe hai "

" Oh, mujhe lgaa wo tumse milne aa raha hai... par avu wo kuch kaam se Raj se baat karne aa raha hoga us me itna paresaan hone waali kya baat hai..."

" Bhabhi no, wo humare baare me bhai se baat karne aa rahe hai " Avni finally complete her talk

" Kya ?"

" Haan, bhabhi please wo meri baat nahi sun rahe... please aap unhe mnaa karo n wo aaj aisa naa kare " seeing Avni worried face Simran thinks something

" But avu, aaj nahi to kal ye baat karni hai n Raj se.. fir tum itni tension kyon le rahi ho... use aane do.. jitni jaldi ye baat ho jaaye utna accha hai..."

" Par bhabhi....

" Par war kuch nahi aur tum is baat ko lekar itna tension mat lo... Neil manage kar lega aur main bhi to hu yehaan... kuch nahi hoga aur dekhna tum jitna soch rahi ho Raj utna react bhi nahi karega " She says this to Avni but somewhere she knows that Raj will be very angry but to keep Avni calm she says this to her

Later

It is about to be evening, Avni is pacing here and there in tension in her room and suddenly she hears the sound of a car stopping below the house and when she comes near the window and looks down, she sees Neil's car from which he is coming out, she gets shocked, he has really come...He had not come yet so she thought maybe he had changed his mind but he really has come.

Avni immediately comes out of the room and comes down so that she stops him at the door and warns him once again not to do this today....

Neil is about to ring the bell, but before that, Avni opens the door and stands in front of him, seeing which Neil smiles.