✿︎🅟︎🅐︎🅡︎🅣︎ 🅝︎🅘︎🅝︎🅔︎✿︎

☀︎︎family meeting????

Isagi pov:

I'm was walking to find the restaurant when I feel like someone is following me

It must be just a feeling that scared me. Not it not a feeling I can feel those eyes and legs are following me

Now I at the restaurantand I turn to see who is following turn.huh? Of all the people why you following me around??

"Why are you following me?!?!"

"Me? Following you you are the one who go the same direction as I should go"

Past
In the morning

No pov:

Isagi days
Wake up like normal, breakfast and ready to go to do his job.

In the hallway

"Oh good morning everyone"

"Goooooood morning isagi!!!!!"

Like a normal day to her at the blue lock but sometimes is off when it come to her family.

Isagi family will always contact each other at least a week but now it been a month that his family didn't reply his message.

She already asked his uncle but he only said maybe they just busy..ofc yoichi as their daughter know his parents the most it not like them always busy.

After 1 month and 2 week of waiting it finally got the message for his parents actually a call from his mother

ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ

"Mom! How have you been!?!"

"Oh I'm fine"

"Why are you don't reply my message it been a month!"

"Oh sorry honey me and your father are busy with the following information about your father business"

"Oh..what about it?"

"Oh your father is now have a new partner he from Germany you know and his business is now going up!"

"Oh that good to hear.."

"Honey why sound so sad??"

"It just I miss you you guys it been a 6 months I don't see you two"

"Awwww honey we miss you too..sorry we didn't contact you"

"No it fine it just you guys make me worry"

"How have you been?"

"I'm fine mom"

"Did you find a new friend?"

"Ofc they are great"

"Talking about friend your mother just got a best friend!"

"What??mom are you serious?"

"Yesss she is your father partner wife"

"Oh it look like the Germany family is our best friend huh??"

"It look like it and maybe 'The Germany family' will be you as their daughter in law!"

"What did that supposed to be with me"

"Hahahah it a joke honey but how about we have a family dinner at ********* restaurants to celebrate your father success!"

"Don't you change the topic mom!!"

"Oh see you tomorrow at 9 pm bye honey!!!"

End of the call

"Mom!"

That how it started

Continue at the first

Isagi pov:

"Why are you following me?!?!"

"Me? Following you you are the one who go the same direction as I should go"

No wait please said no

"Are you the Germany family that is my parents friends?"

"Germany family oh so you are the family that my parents said.."

"Oh Michael! My son there you are!"

A woman came to us she much be kaiser mother!

"Mother long time no see"

"Me too it good to see you Michael and..you are.."

She look a me

"I'm isagi yoichi-"

Before I end my speech she said

"Oh you iyo daughter you really pretty!! Nice to meet you I'm Katarina Kaiser and this is my son Michael kaiser hope you to get well soon becau-"

"Yoi-chan my daughter!!"

Mom run to me and hug me of. I hug back it really good to see gou your parents after long time no see.

"Oh let go inside your father is waiting"

Isagi think:

The dinner when well then I expect it was new to me to know about kaiser family and it was a surprise to me when kaiser not be a arrogant person. He completed another person to me at that time. He was nice and a sweet talk. Didn't forget about his parents. His mother was friendly and I really enjoyed talking to her. She make me feel like I his daughter and his father too it was a great dinner meeting.

Kaiser think:

I never knew this is what people call the best day of my life maybe but it really good to have a chat with your parents and I also feel like that I was part of isagi family his mother welcome me with a huge smile on his face his father too. It was cute to know about yoichi like her favourite food, his favourite animal and many more things it make me want to know more. This was the first time we don't fight when we met it felt like miraculous.

No one pov:

Kaiser mom and isagi mom whisper to each other

"Iyo look at them. It look like it work!"

"Yeah I knew they will be perfect for each other!"

"Are we going to tell them what are we call them for?

"No maybe we need to make sure first"

"You right"

"Are they drug?"

"Look like they are"

"Do we need to help them??"

"Hmm"

Meanwhile

This is actually the first time they get along well. Kaiser and isagi talking to each other about many things. It wasn't actually a chat they are flirting with each other since they are drug

"You two we have something to tell"

The two look at the parents

"You two look so close to each other!"

The two look at each other

"Yea! Wee Are cLose RiGhT!"

"YeA YoU RiGhT Yoi!"

"How about Arranged Marriage?"