❤︎🅢︎🅟︎🅔︎🅒︎🅘︎🅐︎🅛︎ 🅟︎🅐︎🅡︎🅣︎❤︎

Not included in the storyline

Sae x Isagi ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

High school au

Yoichi isagi is the famous girl in the school why? She is a bully more like a prankster I guess

Yoichi isagi is the famous girl in the school why? She is a bully more like a prankster I guess. She was feared by many people at school.

Yea the Teacher was scared at yoichi because of the prank. For example there a teacher angry and scream at yoichi just because she didn't want to remove his sunglasses so the teacher punished her but little didn't the teacher knows. The teacher was targeted by yoichi. The prank started when the teacher got a bucket full of glue on his entire body it not stop there. After the glue cover the teacher body she threw a basket full of chicken feathers. The next day the teacher was gone to be seen at that school.

Ofc the students council are the same. For example kaiser. He was the first one to get yoichi case but Yoichi is a pro she already knew who and what to do. Kaiser has a really really bad allergic with a cat so what yoichi do? She trick kaiser to meet her at the classroom full of cat. He was run to hospital for a week.

(Btw People don't know she was pretty because she always wear a sunglasses and tie his hair cover with hat btw she always wear a long skirt)

Sae itoshi a leader of the students council and a famous in girls circle because of his face get so many reports about Yoichi Isagi. First from the students. He ordered the students council to give isagi warning. Second the teacher. He suprise but ordered kaiser to take the case but now. Three student council. What should he do next to stop her?

Sae was shocked by what isagi done to ksiser that make him think 'this is not just a normal case' he was thinking all day until the school was over he still didn't get any plan to stop her and yes he kinda scared or tired. He decided to just go to some cafe but he didn't realize that he entered a maid cafe until.

"Welcome to the cafe mast-"

"isagi?"

"Master sae?"

"You-"  sae realized that was yoichi isagi in his uniform or a maid costume. Isagi treat sae with a kind and cute looking. This is the first time he saw isagi without a sunglasses or hat and let down her hair. He was fall for yoichi.skip sae is done eat, pay and ready to go" Can you wait for moments" isagi asked sae because he just about to go

skip sae is done eat, pay and ready to go" Can you wait for moments" isagi asked sae because he just about to go

Skip

"Can you keep this a secret please I'm begging you" isagi said. "What happens if i don't?" Sae asked."I-I-I do anything just don't tell people about this I need this job" isagi said.

"How about a deal?"

"A deal what kind of deal?"

"Be my girlfriend"

"What kind of deal is that?"

"There 4 of rules you need to work on and don't try broke the rules"

"Ugh fine what is it?"

"1 stop prank people"

"That the most fun things ever!"

"2 dress like a normal student mean no long skirt, no sunglasses, no hat and don't tie your hair"

"What how lame"

"3 start to be kind,good and genius don't make any problems at school"

"What that so boring "

"4 obey my orders "

"What that is impossible!!"

"If that impossible to be my girlfriend and that impossible to me to hold your maid secret "

"Okay okay deal"

"🤝 Deal"

Tomorrow morning sae came with happy mood he know that the yoichi case was now get in control by him. "Oh you look in a great mood" kaiser said. " Yea I just got a girlfriend" sae said. Kaiser was super shocked"WHAT did you got a girlfriend.. congratulations.... but sae you really need to be careful because you got the yoichi case did you? Better don't think about your lover to much focus on the case!" Kaiser give sae advice. Sae just walk to the his sit.

Yoichi pov:

I'm really going to kill he if it not because of the last time

I'm really going to kill he if it not because of the last time. I'm now wear a short skirt like the normal student and my hair it not tie anymore. Ugh so lame. Walk in the school everybody watching at is there any problems? Tch if not because that sae I already make you all suffer. I put my bag at my sit and everyone in the class look shocked. Skip

The teacher the students was shocked hear that I'm a change person. I'm just smile to them. There a random boy asked for my number I really don't want to give him before I could even respond sae came and said "I'm sorry my girlfriend number is only for mine" he pulled me close to him the boy run away. Everybody in that hallway hear and look at us. "Let go we eat together" he said like nothing happened. This guy!!!

☝︎
𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 k̶a̶i̶c̶h̶o̶u̶ w̶a̶ m̶a̶i̶d̶ s̶a̶m̶a̶