❤︎🅟︎🅐︎🅡︎🅣︎ 🅔︎🅘︎🅖︎🅗︎🅣︎❤︎

The truth

Skip when they're gonna to leave

No one pov:

"Thank you for coming! Yoi-chan! I'm will miss you!"

Yuai said and hugs yoichi

"Me too and thank you for invite us here"

"It my pleasure to meet you yuai"

"Yea! But Yukimiya don't forget what I'm talking about earlier.."

"Yep I'm promise that will never happen again"

"What are you to taking earlier???"

"Nothing just an advice for his cat"

"Oh..okay.."

Yoichi said while thinking /since when yuki have a cat??/

"GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!"

they said goodbye amd get home I mean to blue lock..

They are walking together at the hall

"Yoichi.."

"Yea yuki?"

"You really have a good friend.."

Yuki said that and smile at yoichi..it make isagi turned red

"W-what make you said that.."

"She really care about you and I can tell your friend really want you to have a great life.."

"Yuai-chan.. I'm sure she is"

Smile in both of their face

While they are walking together it got someone attention the blue roses tattoo guy.

"Hmm? Yukimiya with my yoichi?"

Walking to them with they realize

"Wow~ you look beautiful in this outfit yoichi"

He said that and grab yoichi hand

"Ermm Thank you for the compliment kaiser.."

Take his hand off kaiser 1hand

"What you doing here kaiser it Midnight"

Yukimiya speak up

"Oh the same question about you~"

"he accompanied me to meet my friend.."

Isagi said to kaiser

"Why him??"

"Because she asked me not you"

Meanwhile in isagi mind:

/Ugh why are they taking a long conversation..I just want to sleep in my bed/

"I THINK I'M GOING TO MY ROOM SINCE IT WAS LATE AND GOODNIGHT!"

isagi run and leave the two alone

...

Yukimiya pov

She much really tired..I look at kaiser who just went to his room without say anything..I walked to my dorm to saw all my friends are sleeping..good they sleep early I don't want to answer any questions right now..I get into my pajamas and go to bed

I opened my phone and see one of the number name yuai..hmm yuai I promise you..

Let recall to the what they are promise

Still in Yukimiya pov

She asked me so many questions..is this an introduction or something?!?

"So.. you aren't her boyfriend?"

"WHAT WE ARE COUPLE!"

"Yukimiya it stopped the lie I'm understand why yoi-chan asked you to be her fake boyfriend it all because of me..."

"What do you mean?"

"Yoi-chan is my best friends since she move here..she tell me everything about his problem and her relationship with her boyfriend... as a good friend I have to give a good advice for her..it was a good start at first but it turns out bad..it started-"

"How it turned bad? And how that to deal with a fake boyfriend????"

"Shh don't cut me.. like I said she told me about his boyfriend.. yoi-chan boyfriend is itoshi sae..he lived far away from her but they keep contact each other..at first they're pretty much normal calls and texts each other..but yoi-chan started feeling that sae is not the same person..he started talking about how bad japan football player are and he started to ignore yoi-chan but-"

"SO THAT WHY SHE BREAK WITH SAE!"

"NO YOU IDOIT!"

"shut up and let me continue the story like O said earlier but yoi-chan don't want to break up with sae.. she was in love with her..while she keep getting sad that sae only calls or texts her to tell about how japan football player are bad.. I'm tired of seeing my best friend getting hurt by a person don't really know what he doing..."

"But I thought they break up??"

"SHHH"

"Sorry"

"I the one tell yoi-chan to break up with sae it was a really big decision to make.. since she really didn't want to leave sae but at the last they break up"

"But how that to deal with have a fake boy-"

"YUKIMIYA"

"Sorry.."

"At first I was happy to see my friend without anyone hurt her but it changed when I saw her started to miss sae and even crying for him..she said she want to call him but I don't give the her to do that..I think this just for a few weeks or so but it turns out so long like a years.. I started to think this is my fault because I she get this sad..It hurt to seen your friend cry..so I started to find her a new person..that why she take you here to be her fake boyfriend.."

"Oh"

"Yukimiya can you promise me something?"

"What is it?"

"Can you please be Yoi-chan boyfriend for real"

I'm blushing

"What?!?!?!"

" Can you take care yoi-chan for me protect her and be his side when ever she needs that will probably make her fall for you Yukimiya.."

"Promise me Yukimiya"

"I'm promise you yuai"

......

Yoichi I will keep you same and make fall for me and keep my promise

...