Chapter 11 (1)- My Fault.

(This will be the eventually happy version <3)

As your fingers started to move, typing out the message you were about to send to Micheal, you heard Blade's voice. "Darling? Can you come back to bed?" He said this while walking over to you, noticing how you were texting someone. "Who are you texting?" Your mind suddenly goes blank, you freeze. You didn't know what to say. Blade looks at your phone, noticing the name and the messages. He looks at the message for a few seconds, unsure of what to do.

"Blade, please, let me explain. I-" You were cut off by Blade. He had that same tone in his voice, the one he had when you guys first met. It was cold, and it stung. "Don't even. I don't want to hear it." He said this while grabbing his keys, walking towards the door. You could only stare, unsure of what to do. You felt tears sting your eyes. "Wait, Blade, please!"

You ran, grabbing him. "Please, let me explain!" Blade pushes you away. "Don't touch me." His voice sounds cold, and angry. You didn't know what to do, but let him leave. There was no way you could change his mind now. He seemed to have his mind made up. As he left, you only said one thing. "I'm sorry..." He didn't respond. The sound of the front door opening and closing almost felt like your heart being crushed.

As much as you wanted to hate him. You already knew. All that ran through your head as you sat on the ground was 'It's...'

"My Fault."

----------------------------------------------

(264 words)

I'm genuinely debating whether i should leave y'all on a cliffhanger or not 🤔

The other version of this will be out tonight as well!!! I'll probably make my mind up by then tho 💀