Chapter 5- The Confession

(Time skip to after the dinner, I'm honestly too lazy to write it out)

The both of you were walking in the park. You had a pretty good distance, but you really wanted to hold his hand. You were laughing at something Blade had said, when he pulls you closer. He has his hands around your waist, his face inches away from yours. "Will you make me the happiest man alive, and be my lover?" Those words hit you like a train. The words you've wanted to hear all this time.

"Yes! You don't know how long I've wanted you to ask that!" He smiled at you. He closed the space between you two, making your lips connect. His lips were so soft, and you could honestly kiss him for the rest of eternity. You want to kiss him for the rest of eternity. This moment made your heart beat in your chest, you could hear it in your ears. You felt like time stopped, it was only you and Blade now. He broke the kiss, and you were brought back to reality. You were blushing like crazy, looking like a tomato.

"You alright, love?" You could die. Those words made your heart melt. The kind tone in his voice, it made you feel like you were in heaven. You wanted to stay like this forever, and never leave. "Yeah, I'm alright." You smile at him, and he smiles back. He kisses you on the forehead once again before you both continue to walk. This time, you get to hold his hand. You both walk together, not having a care in the world. It starts to get dark, so you both decide to go home. As you were driving, he still had his hand on your thigh. It made you feel amazing.

"Here we are, love." He gets out of the car, and opens the car door for you. He gives you his hand to help you out. You didn't want him to leave, so you mustered up the courage to ask him to stay. "Can you stay, please? You don't have to stay the night if you don't want to, but I don't want you to leave yet..." You sounded pretty desperate right now. He chuckled and smiled. "Of course I can stay, darling." He closes the car door, and locks the car. You both walk in together. You go and change out of your fancy clothes, and change into some pajamas. You had some of your dad's old clothes, and Blade wore those. They were a little baggy on him, but he didn't seem to mind.

You both cuddled while watching a movie, and your eyes started to feel heavy. You couldn't keep them open any longer, and ended up giving in. You fell asleep cuddling with Blade. For once, you weren't sad and lonely. You were finally with someone who treated you with respect and love. That's all you could want.

This was the day you had been waiting for. The day of The Confession.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

502 words! I'm sorry, but can we talk about the picture? I SCREAMED when I saw it. I know it had nothing to do with this story, but lets just appreciate it real quick. The original artist looks like narutoss.ramen, but I found it on pinterest from a user named "uncle gerb". I hope you all enjoyed this story, and have an amazing day or night <3