what are you doing here - Lucy and Kiera

Kiera had just landed in Spain after she had found out that she had been successfully transferred. Authough the one thing is that she hadn't told Lucy yet.

Lucy and Kiera had been together for about 3 years but when Lucy moved away 6 months ago they had to do long distance but not for much longer.

Messages between the two

K - hey Luce I was wondering if you could do me a favour ?

Lu - sure babe anything for you ?

K - well could you possibly pick me up from the airport ?

Lu - your kidding right

K - no not at all I am currently stood at the exit waiting please come and get me and I will explain later

Lu - I'm on my way babe don't worry. Love you

K - love you too.

Fast forward to when Lucy arrives at the airport

Kiera's POV

It was the best feeling ever being back in my girls arms. It had been too long. That was part of the reason I wanted to come to Barca. Obviously I also wanted to come over because they are a great club and will help me develop as a player but also because I could be with Lucy.

After around 5 minutes Lucy puts me down and we walk over hand in hand to her car with my two suitcases. When we get in the car it just feels like home again.

Lu - so would you like to explain yourself then babe.

K - So don't get two excited as we are in a car park but I might have transferred to Barca.

Lu - your kidding right

K - nope I'm absolutely not I'm back with you

That was enough to tip Lucy over the edge. Recently Lucy had been struggling more with being away from her girlfriend and now that she was back and playing at the same club everything felt right.

Lucy's POV

When we got home I let Nala out of her cage and then she automatically recognised kie. Kie was soon sat on the floor with Nala laid on top of her and everything had come together just perfect. I had my girlfriend back with me at the same club things just couldn't have been better.

Authough I do think that Nala has stolen her from me.