So, he got up from the large bench, and strategically positioning himself to hide his bulge from both girls as much as possible, he gave his farewells to Nanako and Lysette.

"Lysette-sama, Nanako, if you two excuse me. I still have some duties to attend to, I am truly sorry that I cannot accompany you two for more time"

And with that, he left the place as quickly as he could, without raising suspicions from both girls and once the door was closed, Nanako and Lysette were both left in the same place together.

"... ... ... A-ahem... Nanako-san"

Lysette who after quickly calming down from her surprise and embarrassment, called Nanako by her name.

"Ah! W-what is it, Lysette-sama?"

"... What do you think of me?"

"What I think of... You?"

"Yes, I want to hear what are your opinions of me, and do not hold back on your word"

"... Very well... Lysette-sama, I... Hate the way you are always clinging on Edward-sama, I hate the way you get along with him, I hate the fact that you are Edward-sama's fiancée, I hate the way that you get Edward-sama's attention, I hate the fact that you have Edward-sama's affection, and I absolutely hate the fact that you two are going to get married in the future..."

"I see..."

"But... I... I also think that you are a good person fitting to be by Edward-sama's side... And... And... I also think that you are the only one who can make Edward-sama happy..."

As Nanako kept talking, her voice was getting weaker, while tears formed in her eyes, clearly showing that she didn't like what she was saying, but at the same time, Lysette could see that there were no lies in Nanako's words

"... ... ... I understand... Nanako-san"

"Y-yes?"

"I also think you are a good person, and in this past month... I felt quite amused at our quarrels for Edward-sama's attention. Not only that, I could see that you truly love him, just how I came to fall in love with him as well"

"... ... ... I... Love... Edward-sama?..."

Hearing that, caused Nanako's tears to start falling from her eyes and she began to cry. Which in consequence, caused Lysette to panic and become worried due to Nanako's unexpected reaction, and due to her inexperience in handling situations like these, all that Lysette was able to do was offer Nanako a handkerchief to blow her nose on, and wait for Nanako to calm down.

After some minutes, Nanako had stopped crying and calmed down enough for her and Lysette to go back to their conversation.

"Are you feeling better now, Nanako-san?"

"Y-Yes, I am, L-Lysette-sama"

"That is great, so without any further ado... Nanako-san, do you love Edward-sama?"

"... ... ... Yes, I do..."

"Right, and do you want to be more than his personal maid as well?"

"... Yes... I want to be more than Edward-sama's personal maid"

"I see, and now... Nanako-san... Do you hate me?"

"!... ... ... Lysette-sama, even though I have many reasons to hate you... I can't bring myself to hate..."

"... Very well, then Nanako-san do you want to hear a proposal of mine regarding Edward-sama?"

"?"

"Fufu, Nanako-san... If you agree to let me be Edward-sama's number one... I will not mind having you as Edward-sama's second fiancée"