In return for them filling her in, Y/n gave them..... Dating advices. She seriously wondered at first when you got so skilled at romance related subjects. (Before remembering all the- "heavy romance" novels she enjoyed reading in the past.)

Speaking of, she was currently enjoying some time alone in the royal library. Except this time her stalker wasn't present. She had managed to ditch the guard who was seemingly in charge of following herself around, before sneaking into a random door that just so happened to be filled with books. Honestly, even Kunikuzushi, who stuck out like a bolt of thunder in the night sky did a better job at stalking her than that guard. The said shogun was having a meeting with some generals, so Y/n assumed that guard was ordered to tag around. Anyhow, this was a very much deserved personal and alone time.

The door suddenly opened, making her flinch and almost drop the book. Ready to accept fate and face the wrath of a certian indigo haired male, Y/n sighed and turned around. But his hair was pink..?

"I had a gut feeling you would be here. Pleasure to finally meet you, the name is Guuji Yae Miko."
None other than the retired shogun's wife, the former head shrine maiden of the grand Narukami shrine. She was known for her sly nature and sharp tongue, often picking fights with the current shogun.

"The pleasure is all mine, my lady. I am L/-"

"L/n Y/n, I already know. You are quite the hotspot of this tiny nation as we're speaking."

Stepping closer to herself, the kitsune descendant bent down to her level and smirked. A faint trace of sakura came into the doctor's senses that were still sharpened from tensing up when Yae Miko first made her entry. "Quite the eye candy, I dare to say. No wonder you even caught the interest of the Raiden Kunikuzushi himself~"

Taken back surprise by her boldness, the doctor slowly began inching away towards the nearest bookshelf. The Guuji followed along like a fox stalking its prey, a grin on her sharp complexions. "I've always wanted to speak to you personally, but that tanuki-sized brat seems to be by your side like some sort of leech at all times." Gripping her chin lightly and turning it side to side for a better view, Yae stared directly into the doctor's widened eyes.

Face flushed, Y/n wanted to shrink into the ground right then and there. Miko merely chuckled in amusement before taking a seat nearby. When not teasing, Yae was actually a surprisingly pleasent lady to talk to. Her cool tone and remarks felt refreshing in it's own way. Y/n soon learnt that she trailed both herself and the guard out of curiosity for a while until she lost sight of him. She was sure silent when following..

Turns out none other than lady Yae was the foundation for all the gossips and rumors within the maids. Y/n wasn't fazed one bit at what was likely supposed to be grand news. Despite only knowing her for less than a day, it didn't appear to be out of the Guuji's character to drop those wild stories around for her own amusement. The two of the. talked about preferences in light novels for a while, and discovered that they both had many in common.

Both loved romance-based fiction with heavy drama that left readers on edge until the very end. She even owned a publishing house in the city..! Time flew by like an arrow while chatting about reccomendations and favourite authors.

For the first time in a while, Y/n relaxed and mindlessly talked about different books with Yae Miko. While she was enjoying her life..

On the other side of Tenshukaku, everyone else was forced to face the uncensored wrath of the one who was throwing an entire kabuki theatre while looking for her. Kazuha was given front row seat to Kunikuzushi's unsheathed fury towards the soldier who was once meant to watch over the doctor, who was shaking on the ground and cherishing his last moments on Teyvat. The fact that the said person haden't been killed off yet was more surprising than the rest of the situation. There were already around hundreds of men searching for the said doctor, who were all failing almost comedically miserably.