Chapter 11 Chaperoned 

Start from the beginning

("Alright I need to think of a way out of here. There's no way I can sneak out. As well as finding any secret exits.I think I have to do I need to in order to get out of here.So that I can find Freddy.")

As it soon became clear on what exactly needed to happen as it was the only way he thought of ever getting to move around the rest of the pizzaplex.Gregory then knew what he had to do in order to explore the rest of this facility, and it was probably the only idea he had anyways.

"Alright how about this then?Why don't you and your brother come with me?To chaperoned me around the pizzaplex."

"That's a great idea Starshine.That way you don't have to move around the establishment by yourself. Not to mention catching up on everything."

("B̷̛͙r̶̻͌i̸̙̍l̶̟̐l̶̟̐i̸̙̍å̴̤n̴̬̐t̴͕͠ i̸̙̍d̵̰͋ë̶̠å̴̤ i̸̙̍n̴̬̐d̵̰͋ë̶̠ë̶̠d̵̰͋.̷̖̉ N̴̜͂i̸̙̍g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠l̶̟̐i̸̙̍g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠ w̴̰̏i̸̙̍l̶̟̐l̶̟̐ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ c̶̼̈́h̴̠̀å̴̤ṕ̴̥ë̶̠r̶̻͌ô̶̘n̴̬̐ë̶̠d̵̰͋ å̴̤r̶̻͌ô̶̘u̷͉̽n̴̬̐d̵̰͋ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀ë̶̠ ë̶̠s̷̯̕t̴͕͠å̴̤b̴̯̑l̶̟̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀m̷̖̋ë̶̠n̴̬̐t̴͕͠.̷̖̉A̵̱͠s̷̯̕ w̴̰̏ë̶̠l̶̟̐l̶̟̐,̵̞̀ c̶̼̈́å̴̤t̴͕͠c̶̼̈́h̴̠̀i̸̙̍n̴̬̐g̶̙͌ u̷͉̽ṕ̴̥ å̴̤f̷̙̀t̴͕͠ë̶̠r̶̻͌ b̴̯̑ë̶̠i̸̙̍n̴̬̐g̶̙͌ å̴̤w̴̰̏å̴̤y̷̘̌ f̷̙̀ô̶̘r̶̻͌ s̷̯̕ô̶̘ l̶̟̐ô̶̘n̴̬̐g̶̙͌.̷̖̉ Ẅ̵̤́h̴̠̀å̴̤t̴͕͠ å̴̤ w̴̰̏ô̶̘n̴̬̐d̵̰͋ë̶̠r̶̻͌f̷̙̀u̷͉̽l̶̟̐ i̸̙̍d̵̰͋ë̶̠å̴̤.̷̶̖͚̉̿")

Gregory took in a lot of relief after the agreement was made, so he might be chaperoned in the pizzaplex it's better than staying in the Superstar daycare the whole time that this establishment is closed for maintenance week.He soon felt his wrists been released as he then went back over the giant wooden doors as he then is outside of the Superstar daycare.Gregory then he looked to see his chaperone there as well as the upbeat and bubbly music, continue to play an endless loop as he couldn't let himself get distracted.

He then started walking as sounds of bells, came along, following him as well it was strange, but he can get used to it.As it has been a while so he really needed to catch up on how much is missing his life hasn't gotten any better as he still can't remember what happened to his mom.Gregory is always curious about what happened to her as he doesn't remember much about her only the lullaby that was played in bits and pieces of his mothers voice but that was all about it, including how his mother would cradle him just a baby.

He doesn't remember much as maybe that was another reason why he came to the pizzaplex as well to figure out what happened to his mother as he doesn't even know anymore not to mention that he hasn't eaten any proper meals in a long time.Gregory tried not to get so caught up about thinking of his past not to mention he needed something new to wear.He then felt something on his shoulders before he entered the pizzaplex he had a very obtain some pretty bad injuries.

So he naturally felt pain there so naturally, he flinched in pain. That's when he looked to see the playtime attendant, looking at him with a clear concern on the face, even though the facial expression was stuck, one way it was pretty clear that there was concern in the eyes.The nighttime attendant within the systems also had concerned as he can do anything until the lights are off and he can take over.