Epilogue

2 YEARS LATER:

Soo that's how Jungkook found his happiness, his perfect life with Taehyung and started to live like he never lived before.

He has got everything he ever wished for even more than that, Taehyung's parents treated him like a precious jewel,his mom who made sure to take care of kook whenever he visits her and also her visits in his concert are a proof of her love and support for him.

Tae's father who would always be there for kook whenever he would be troubled or was in a dilemma, he was his guardian angel.

And what is the need to tell about his hyungs as they have always been there for him from the start till the end. Also now along with namjin, yoonminseok are also married since a year while taekook just got married few months ago.

And now they have a dog, a cat, and also a baby who keeps them on their feets since morning till night.

They adopted him after they were married, maybe after in 2-3 months.

Jungkook had took a break from his work to take care of the baby, but still tae did not gave all the responsibilities to kook, he had already decided that how they are gonna manage everything.

So from morning till afternoon he takes care of the baby and takes him to the office with himself while after that till night Jungkook does it and at night they both spend their time together with the baby.

And in the meantime when baby is with tae he would try to work on his music as tae had already arranged a studio for him at home.

So right now he was in the room making melodies for the songs he wrote and he was immersed enough to not know that tae was back and had been calling him.

So tae was now standing at the door with baby in his hands admiring his baby and his sweet voice humming.

"See baby your appa sings soo well right" Tae whispered to the baby who was also listening to his appa's melodious voice.

"Ah tae you are back early " Jungkook asked when he noticed tae at the door.

"Hmm finished early so came home, well lucky me got to hear your voice".

"Yeah yeah now baby how are you did you enjoyed your day with dad hmm" Jungkook asked while forwarding his hands to take him and the baby giggled and went in his arms, he was maybe 9-10 months old.

"Of course he did saiyom played with him for whole 2 hours why won't he enjoy also got to meet his joon uncle too".

"Oh really hmm i see, now you must be tired or are you not" He asked when he saw the energy and sparkle in the baby's eyes.

And soo the baby and his parents spend the rest of the day playing and then finally at night having a happy meal and then cuddling in the bed.

The baby was asleep but taekook were awake and looking at the wall window from where the moon and stars were visible.

After staring at those for some more time kook turned towards tae and said "Hyung i am soo much greatful that in the world full of you and me i found US, I really love you and our family soo much".

Tae smiled and said "I love you and our family soo much too love".

Both then said good nights and went to sleep with contented hearts and peaceful soul.

THE END

THANK YOU 💜

DO VOTE AND COMMENT ❣️