Part two - You don't want me to go?

DON'T REPORT PLEASE!

If you cant handle Zarry sexiness then you can leave, if you do then enjoy ;)

***

Harry took the longest shower of his life. It was one of these times where he tried to get his thoughts of the things that were haunting him even in his dreams, but he ended up thinking about them even more.

It’s been three days since Zayn had stopped trying to convince Harry to go on a date with him. Harry was somewhat relieved, but he didn’t know whether he was happy about it or not. He sure would miss Zayn’s cheesy pick up lines or simply his voice. Just now Harry started realizing that maybe he liked the fact that he had Zayn’s attention.

He couldn’t understand himself either. How many times he had thought about having something with Zayn, he dreamed about even a one night stand, yet here he was avoiding him.

What if he’s sincere? A voice in his head asked, but his conscience disagreed

He’s not. He’s a player

What if he really likes me?

He doesn’t. You’re the freak of the school, no one likes you

Why is he after me then?

So he can laugh at you later

I don’t care

Yes you do

I want him

You’ll be hurt

“I know” Harry sighed, finally finishing the shower. He got out and wrapped a towel around his waist. He went to his room, but didn’t bother to turn the lights on. He was going to go to bed anyway. He noticed that he had forgotten the windows open and it had gotten pretty cold. He shivered a bit as he made his way to close them as quickly as possible.

It was dark outside, and the moon was shining brightly. The moon light fell on Harry’s head and shoulders and Zayn knew that he had never looked so tempting before. The only item that was covering Harry’s body was the towel that too hung low on his hips.

Zayn couldn’t see the younger boy properly, but he knew that the sight he had in front was the most beautiful one he had ever laid eyes on. Harry’s silhouette looking outside the window was just… so beautiful it hurt.

Harry made his way to his bed from the window, glancing a couple of times at Zayn’s room. He sighed heavily, as he laid down on his bed, not bothering to wear anything.

He snuggled into the covers, and glanced up at the ceiling. Why couldn’t he get Zayn of his mind? Was he used to having Zayn’s attention and now missed it?