chapter 50 yibo where are you?

Start from the beginning

Zhan also trying to control himself to not pound on him at very second while taking long breathe, still closing his eyes.....

Umm....... Zh.... Zhan ge...... Yibo called him in suturing voice still looking down at floor..

Zhan who lost in his own imagination came back to his sence after hearing yibo voice.......

Opening his eyes slowly he looked at yibo with half lided eyes.......

Umm....... I wanted know that where is my clothes and other stuff are..... He asked him in whispering tone...

Then zhan took a long sigh.... While controlled himself overcoming from his lust feeling he managed himself while repeating one sentence in his mind like control zhan other wise you will hurt yibo it's not right time he repeated this line again and again in his mind....

After few seconds gap he replied him telling that his all stuff are already shifted into his room and today onwards yibo also leaving with him in same room...

Yibo is very surprised after hearing this from zhan he never thought he will leave with zhan in same room I mean not this soon he was very excited he can feel the tingling sensation in his stomach after hearing that zhan and he leave in same room from today onwards that is also from his zhan ge.....

After their marriage when zhan make him stay him in this room seperate with him he was so sad at that time he felt like heart broken at that time but now zhan himself came here asking him to stay with him he felt very happy after hearing those words from zhan but somewhere he feels little bit hesitate to answer him he doesn't know what could he say to him..

Umm..... Yibo zhan called him again by his name.

Coming out from trance yibo just looked at zhan with questioning gaze while still biting his lower lip....

Zhan close his eyes when he saw yibo biting his lower lip.... please don't do like this otherwise I can't control myself... He thought inside his mind... And taking one more sigh.... He again opened his eyes looking at the front person..

You still didn't not answer anything are you okay with staying with me in our room Or....... If you are not confertable with me then you can stay here only I don't force you.... Zhan said somewhat the second line little bit sad tone, and look down with pained look on him when yibo still didn't gave response to him..

I'll...... Yibo replied him in whispering tone...

Huh........ Zhan just looked at him with questioning look not understanding single thing he can't understand what he actually wants to say and what I'll means..

I mean.... I'll stay with you in your room.... Yibo replied again clearly in husky voice...

Zhan smiles after hearing it then he correct him saying it's not mein only..... It's our room zhan said with full of affection I his eyes he just feeling himself in cloud nine when he heard yes from yibo....

Yibo became blushing mess when heard it's our room ...... Word from his zhan ge, he still looking down while smiling ear to ear....

Then zhan slowly move his hand towards yibo face holding him he slowly lifts his face to see him properly then watching yibo flushed face his heart starts to beat at in super x speed... Then he slowly bending towards the short person still holding his face he placed his lips over him and started to kiss him with so much love and affection...

After kissing him for full two minutes yibo became out of breath he can't able to take air in him then he started to hit over his chest lightly with his fist then zhan suddenly hold yibo fisted hand with his while breaking there kiss he looked at him with half leaded eyes yibo hands are small compared to his so, holding yibo hand with his then he brings it towards his lips and softly he gave kiss over his knuckles.....

Yibo felt like something like blown up inside his chest when zhan kissed over his knuckles over and over again with soft kisses he just closed his eyes while feeling zhan lips over his hand.

After sometimes he stopped kissing him leaving his hand he just looked at yibo with so much emotions in his eyes..

Yibo also coming back from trance once again when zhan stopped kissing him, he just looked at him while smiling shyly.

Then pushing him slightly he run from there in embarrassment and stopped at the room entrance while holding door knob with one hand slightly turn back at zhan......

Umm...... Zhan ge....... I think..... Your pant became tight at down there.... he murmured before opening door..

When zhan heard yibo words at first he looks down himself really he became very hard that him crotch is showing up clearly under his pants he became embarrassed by this then he try to hold yibo hand from backside but before that he already run away from there while opening the bedroom door...

Zhan chuckled lightly by watching running figure then again he looks down himself taking another long sigh... Humm i have to work on it saying he went inside the washroom after done with his hard crotch he washed himself and came down to the dining room where already yibo waiting for him they both silently had there dinner without single word and then went back there shared bedroom both lay down on the same bed next to each other yibo was feeling so nervous thinking something in appropriate happens between them but zhan who observe the nervousness over other person face didn't cross his limits other than kissing and cuddling with each other in sleep nothing happened between them, they both sleep Soundlessly into each other embarrance...

From then on both zhan and yibo started to leaving in same room and sleep daily at same bed but other than kissing and cuddling in there sleep they both never go further than that, zhan wants to give time to their relationship he wants give time for yibo to become ready for it physically and also mentally he will wait for yibo himself to ask him to go further he don't want to rush things and make yibo scared, he can wait for yibo how long he wants.....

It's because more than three weeks to yibo started to leave with zhan in same room as I told before they never go further other than kissing and cuddling and daily morning they both go office together in zhan car and came back at evening at same car and have their dinner together and sleep in each other embrace sometimes whenever they will get some free time they will go outside for date.... Like dinner or movie or beach or sometimes they will watch movies in there room while cuddling with each other in middle of the movie zhan always try to stole kisses from yibo it's became habit for them and unknowingly they become more and more close with each other in this short time.....

As usually today also yibo zhan went for office in same car today yibo have again outdoor photoshoot and zhan have another important meeting at xx.. Company delicates...

So, with half hearted zhan dropped yibo at office entrance saying he will come pick him up at afternoon after finishing his meeting then they will go for lunch outside then he gave small pick on his lips and left from there for meeting towards xx co.

After sometime yibo also went from there with other crue members at beach side where the photo shoot was held..

After done with meeting successfully zhan came out of the xx co. And did call to yibo but it's coming not reachable continuously he did call so many times to him but the results was same with worried face zhan started to go towards the beach where the photoshoot was held...

But after reaching their he gets to know that yibo was missing from Yixuan... Zhan is very shocked, his total mind became blank for second, then he started to surch for yibo at all over beach with others like a mad man his total body drenched in sweat his heart paining like hell..... yibo where are you? he murmured while holding his tears in him...

Hi guys here you go the next chapter is updated hope you guys like it....

Please vote and comment below....

Total 2082 word's......