I mean, they weren't doing it on purpose. Each one was in their own little world. Dancing their emotions without a care of who might be watching them.

This was all so new to me, and I was actually enjoying this.

Two hours later of nonstop dancing across the hardwood floor among the sweaty moving bodies, Rebecca pulled me back to the bar where all the drinks were.

I pulled myself up on one of the high stools. Once I was completely settled, I noticed how much out of breath I was.

Rebecca, who was now sitting to my left, called for the bartender and he was in front of us within seconds.

She spoke "I'll have one margarita please." She turned to me "what do you wanna order?"

I widened my eyes "oh no I don't drink. Water.. water would be good."

Becks didn't say anything about that. Once our orders were here, she asked with a smirk, taking a sip from her drink "so? how was that? Did you enjoy dancing out there?"

I drank half of my glass as I nodded. Damn I was really thirsty.

"Yeah I had fun. It was great actually." I smiled widely at her.

She hummed in response "good, because we were just getting started. Wanted to get a bit light headed first so that the rest of the night could be bearable. Helps with my headache from the musict too."

I shrugged with a chuckle leaving my lips "I think I can handle it just fine."

As if on cue, the fast beat turned to a slow one "see? I really can handle it if it's not just fast and loud music, y'know."

She nodded as she placed her glass back on the wooden counter.

Half an hour passed while we exchanged small talk, but we were interrupted by certain green eyed boy who came out of nowhere, scaring the shit out of both of us "hello ladies."

Who's that? Oh yeah Harry the tour guy who we're supposed to be ghosting.

Rebecca just gave him an annoyed look "what do you want? We don't want to talk to you."

"How about a slow dance instead? Please?"

I assumed he was talking to Rebecca, but then I saw that both of them were waiting for me to answer.

Becky was giving me her warning eyes while Harry was giving me pleading ones.

I wanted to give him the silent treatment. I wanted to listen to Becky, because maybe she was right. He didn't deserve my attention tonight. 

But my irrational side of my brain won this time, and it was screaming to hell with that.

I was dying to know what he wanted to say to me the other day, and if it turns out to be just to make fun of me, I'll kick him in the balls and never let him see my face again.

I glanced one last time at Becky, practically apologizing with my eyes as I responded "alright. Just one dance though."

Yep. I just threw our deal of giving Harry the silent treatment and ghosting him out of the window.

I was preparing myself mentally that I had to touch his hand since it was a slow dance, one of my hands slid in his as he pulled me back to the dance floor.

I looked sideways, at the masses of people dancing everywhere.

It's gonna be fine.

There's no threat here.

I'm safe.

Harry's not gonna hurt me.

Once he found a good spot, he stopped and held my small hand in his big one. His other hand snaked around my waist gently and pulled me closer to his body. I inhaled deeply at the contact and my heart rate picked up in anticipation. I gripped on the arm that encircled my waist hesitantly before he started to guide our bodies to a slow dance. We were only a few inches apart. I could feel the heat radiating off of his warm body as his soft breaths hit my face, a scent of whiskey lingered around us.