BOOK 1 - Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

When he walked away Anya asked him.

"Sy-on boy..."

"Why are you giving me pizza? But the last time I was trying to split macaroons for both of us."

He stopped walking remembering that lost game card seeing Anya was crying. Her pretty face Damian had blushed and admitted his feelings but still denied turning around Anya exclaimed back.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT?! YOU WILL ALWAYS WIN!"

Anya was shocked he's been rude words to her seeing Damian was walking away and Ewen and Emile followed him. He still walking said himself.

"Why on earth say that her? First, she asked my question about that macaroon and Pizza?"

The next day after the class they continue to for next subject. Meanwhile, Becky and Anya are still talking.

"Oh, Anya you don't literally understand about Love shows. Just like I said Anya love can fly to the sky."

She was doesn't understand again about romantic shows replied. "Do you think they can be flirting?"

"You better find out. Unless watch the Spy wars until understand romance scene." Becky told Anya but someone step her foot.

"Uh, what's this?" She grabbed something then Becky answered. "I think that's a Stationary case."

Anya was see down holding her hand case a black and strong scent. She still remember to who belongs.

"What is it, Anya?" Becky asked then she said. "I think that's a Sy-on boy's stationary case."

"R-Really?"

Anya nodded

"Anya will get return to Sy-on boy's stationary case. But where is he?"

Damian and his friends talk about chat. But Anya sees was still following them. He was still annoying her.

He turns around and points at her urges.

"You been following me since last month. You creeping me out and stop following me you ugly uggo!"

Damian turn walked away. Then Anya was shocked gonna punch him but she dosen't because she would get expelled. As for him was blushing.

"Damn it she following me again."

At night Boy's dormitory room his bag was removed all his supplies were but something missing.

"What is it, Lord Damian?" Ewen asked him. "Yeah, we're do you find?" Emile added Damian still finding.

"I can't find my stationary case. That George give me back my case. Still days it's gone again."

"Uhm, we will find it, Lord Damian." Emile said then Damian was nodded he could trust his followers or friends.

So at Eden College they have been searching Damian's case in this class even the bunch of lockers.

Even two days later. Anya was walk-blocked at Damian and stopped walking.

"What do you want for me?"

Anya was speaking to him. "Anya, want to say something." Then Damian replied. "Speak and spill out Uggo."

She opens the her bag a his stationary case as goodness face smile and give to Damian he shocked.

"M-M-My Stationary Case but where do you find it?"

Anya replied. "Heh, I found on the floor. That is why I called you." and she said herself too. "Even my plan B is worked to invited Sy-on boy house."