Defeating what you cant see, Believe it.

Zacznij od początku

Izuku sighed before standing up. In a poof of smoke, Izuku was gone and instead There now stood a tall woman, with extremely pale skin. her face covered in wrinkles, a sloping forehead, a square jaw, a devilish grin, and a long witch-like nose. She was extremely unattractive. Her outfit seemed pirate-like. A bicorn har decorated with a single rose and feathers on 1 side. a corset that was longer on the back reaching her knees, a striped dress shirt a cravat, and heels. with her belt having a large sword on its side

'' Murunfuffuffu. How wonderful to find such a beauty, But sadly none can be more beautiful than me.'' Catarina spoke. She apparently had her own skill in the Rokushiki technique. Using Shve she was in front of Setsuna in an instant. But Setsuna had kept her smile up. Catarina drew her blade. Her hands moved fast and did not stop as the blade made contact with Setsuna's neck. In one slice, almost without resistance. Catarina sliced off Setsuna's head, Only for her blade to stop abruptly. Katsuki had grabbed the blade with Tekai.'' Dumb action.'' Katsuki said also smirking.

'' Oh, why, your girlfriend's death enraged you?'' Catarina spoke with spite, trying to annoy Bakugo. And it seemingly worked as he grew a tick mark. But before he looked to do anything. Catarina felt a strong force on the side of her face. So much fact she lost grip on her sword and crashed to the floor.'' EW, BITCH, I AM FUTURE SETSUNA TOKAGE MIDORIYA, QUEEN OF THE WORLD. I DONT SETTLE FOR BASIC BITCHES.'' Setsuna declared loudly. It showed her body had thrown the punch and her head was floating higher up.'' wha. What I know I cut your head off.''

Setsuna reformed,'' Wrong Ugly witch, you tried, But blades down work on babes.'' Setsuna threw her leg in the air. Leaning her arms back Before stomping down her foot. swinging her arms in the opposite direction, and stretching her arm out. She literally threw her fist.'' FASTBALL, JAB.'' She screamed as her fist moved at high speeds. Not only had she learned how to throw a fastball from Aroldis Chapman who had the record for fastest pitch ever, But she also increased the speed with her quirk to move it forward. It moved at monstrous speeds.

Haki covered the fist completely as it made contact with Catarina's arm. She herself knew Haki and tried her best to cover up. While she saved her face from being crushed. The fist still landed on her face, damaging her left eye. aswell as completely crushing the arm she used to block with.'' AH, MY ARM, YOU BROKE MY ARM YOU CRAZY BITCH, MY FUCKING ARM.'' She screamed angrily and in  pain.'' BTW Lizard, I don't even want to date you. I prefer men.'' He said with Setsuna just giving his a thumbs up.'' I know, you and Kirishima are anything but subtle.''

'' I. I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR HARMING MY BEAUTIFUL FACE, I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS YOU WHORE.'' Catarina screamed as she started to transform. Her nose grew thicker and more defined. her pale skin turned into fur. And quickly she stood in a hybrid form. A large white fox with white fur and a red-tipped tail. Baring its fangs.'' I WILL DEVOR YOU WHOLE.'' She screamed before opening her mouth and jumping at Setsuna. Again she was stopped. Her jaws were around something. As she pounced forward her jaws aimed to devour Setsuna's head. Bakugo with his arm extended put his grenade-like gauntlet in her mouth. And her jaws were stuck.

'' Bite down and grind your teeth you mutt, YOUR TAKING ALL OF IT DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT.'' He screamed as he readied his attack.'' HALF TANK, BIG BANG ATTACK.'' Using half the talk of the stored Nitroglycinen, Bakugo released the attack. Catarina moved her head back, trying not to get her head blown off. With a hard pull and the explosion. Catarina was able to escape without major injuries.'' Pha, Pha, You brats are stronger than I thought.'' She barely got out her jaw felt like it was almost dislocated

'' Yo Bakugo, I think we should really start calling it here. If we fight any longer we might be the last one to finish.'' Setsuna said as she looked around with her head in the sky. Izuku was going at it hard. They were fighting an island. It was all being done and seemingly reaching the final stage of the fights and that wasn't good. Because they had a bet going on. If they were all faster than Izuku. He would get some of the chefs to cook for everyone again.'' Yeah yeah. Let's put the mutt down for good and be done with it.''

Bakugo said cracking his knuckles as he inched closer to Catarina. She looked around for her sword, Nowhere to be found, until she noticed Setsuna had it.'' You won't get any toys girly. This one is mine now.'' Catarina groaned. She was really about to lose. She had one more action to do. Transforming into her full animal form. Catarina transformed into the nine-tailed fox. Around the same size as a bike. And she ran away. She uses her far faster form in combination with Shave and Moonwalk to try and escape.

she tried going as fast as she could, But her arm was shattered which gave her very little strength and use of it. so she was running on three legs.'' BOOM BITCH.'' Bakugo had caught up to her. showing up at the side, as he slammed his palm deep into her rips. an explosion as the fox was slammed into a building. She needed to flee, she couldn't die here, she still had women to kill before she could be the prettiest. Being forced to act like a dog. Catarina tried the puppy eyes but Bakugo fired an explosive palm into the building.

'' RUNNING AWAY ONLY MAKES YOU DIE TIRED, SURRENDER OR DIE. NO OTHER OPTIONS, FIGHTING MEANS DEATH. MAKING ME WORK FOR IT MEANS DEATH, FUCK IT, MAKING ME ANGRY MEANS DEATH AND I AM GETTING PISSED OFF.'' Bakugo screamed at Catarina. She was outmatched. How. She was a mature, well-experienced Woman. She was a monster in a fight. she had killed who knew how many people, How could this second-year collage student do this to her? What did he have that made him so powerful? She saw no other option, crawling out of the building in her human form.'' I-I surrender'' She spoke, hoping to either escape as they lowered their guard or just in prison.

'' Weaklings like you make me angry.'' He spoke as she felt his hand on the back of her head.'' he is going to kill me'' She thought instantly before Bakugo slammed her head against the floor. Not killing her but knocking her out.'' Damn her voice was fucking annoying. But we did faster than that green-haired pussy.'' Bakugo spoke about Izuku with Setsuna laughing.'' He eats all kinds of pussy, ashen haired pussies are his favorites tho.'' She lied. Izuku had no favorites. But Bakugo still screamed obscenities at Setsuna for putting that image in his mind