5. But I like you

Taesan POV

I checked my phone to see a bunch of notifications in the groupchat.

riwo.o.o
errr why did leehan leave

sungho.o.o
i wanna know too

jaehyun.pup
what happened??? @ greatmountain!!! ru there??? are u related to this??

greatmountain
idk what happened, all he said was "u were doing all of that JUST FOR A DARE?? im so mad at u, how could u? i shouldve known such a handsome man wouldnt easily fall for a random popular guy at school. u were tricking me all along and this is embarrassing me?? how could u do this to me? i trusted u, taesan. i really did. it's been 4 months of our friendship and it ends up like this bc u were doing all of the loveydovey things bc of a freaking dare. i hate u. dont talk to me. we're breaking up."

woonhak.pup
when did we play truth or dare...????

jaehyun.pup
thats weird. sungho and riwoo try talking to him??

sungho.o.o
okay we'll try

-

riwo.o.o
leehannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

sungho.o.o
LEEHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP

leehansfish
im not in the mood sry guys 

sungho.o.o
WHAT HAPPENED????????

leehansfish
something happened and i need to talk to taesan.

riwo.o.o
okay.

Next morning, I went to school and went to the usual group. We kept discussing about the Leehan topic and suddenly I see Leehan approaching. Didn't he did not want to talk? I thought. "Uh, we need to talk Taesan." Leehan told me and beckoned me to follow him. I followed him and we headed to near the washroom where barely anyone is in. 

"This was all for a dare?" Leehan asked with a slightly angry and upset tone.

"I don't get what you're saying at all." I replied, confused.

"Stop lying. Jihye told me all about it." Leehan said, fishing out two slips of papers out of his pockets. He gave it to me and I opened it. 

hi jihye!!!!! im gonna start the plan. the drama will be like a few months after we r friends and then now im gonna sit in the staff room and attract him somehow cuz i heard hes going to the staffroom. - taesanie <3

hi taesanie!!! :)) good,, the dare should go very well. - jihye<3

"What the fuck." I spit out, "I never wrote these? It's Jihye's handwriting." 

"How can I trust you?" Leehan, suddenly shocked. 

"Ask the others. We never played truth or dare." I replied, with slight anger in my tone. How could Jihye do this? What is she planning?

"But you never liked me." Leehan said.

"What do you mean by that?" I replied, confused.

"When I think more about it, a handsome guy wouldn't just like me so easily. You also get a bit mad easily sometimes." He replied, looking on the floor. 

"But I like you. If you thought I was a bad person, you're wrong. I love you and would never do it just for a dare. A handsome guy wouldn't like a handsome guy easily? You're kidding! You're more handsome. Leehan, I love you!" I replied seriously. He looked at me and hugged me tightly. 

"I'm sorry for blaming you randomly. I should've not done that and thought about it first. I'm an overthinker but when it comes to this, I never thought twice and immediately broke up with you and this action was very wrong. I'm so sorry please forgive me." He said. "Of course I forgive you. Let's pretend we never broke up?" I replied, with a smile. He nodded.

Now our next obstacle is again dealing with Jihye, she's always a trouble. I'm so sick of her. This has crossed the line. Who knew she would've done this? Her jealousy is taking over her too much. We told our friend group about what happened and now we're okay, and they're relieved to hear our relationship is okay. We all agreed to do something about Jihye, but we don't know quite yet. All we know is we aren't gonna be friends with her anymore, she's a horrible person. 

leehan💗💗

leehansfish
hi taesan! i just wanna write you a letter thanking you for everything again. i still blame myself for not thinking twice and immediately assuming you're a bad guy, and you did this all for a dare. i didn't even check twice if that was your handwriting or not. now that i think about it, those two letters handwriting are quite similar, and me, being the careless person, obviously did not notice. through this experience, it made me realize thinking twice's importance and if not, the consequences are HUGE... losing you would be horrible. my life without you is a misery!!! :(( i love youu taesan, and thank you for everything. you mean the world to me. goodnight and sweet dreams!!!

greatmountain
hi leehan 💗i can never not forgive you!! on my side i still have some truths to admit. ever since i joined this school, i had a crush on you. i knew you would never notice me, but I gave it a shot by sitting near the staff room. it wasnt a dare but i told jihye i was gonna sit near staff room to gain ur attention. somehow, it worked. but jihye twisted it and turned it into a truth or dare dare and made you think i was doing all these loveydovey stuff for a dare. i could never. even if i had a dare, i wouldn't be so in love. thank you for all the memories you have made with me and you mean the world to me too. don't say you're careless, jihye can trick people easily. im happy u understand thinking twice's importance but through this i also want to remind u to stop overthinking!! 💢💢overthinking also leads to consequences!!! i love you leehan, sleep tight and goodnight!!! btwbtwbtw- im composing this new song and i think through this experience i got lyrics perfect for my song. the song will be called but i like you.

Jihye gets bad ending. they get good ending. :3 this is the end of the story. i really appreciate for the votes!!! it means SO MUCH to me and thank you for all the views! i love you guys as much as they love each other teehee but not romantically 😭😭💖💖 anyway!!!! thanks for reading till the end AGAIN this means a lot to me. IM GONNA TRY SUPER HARD TO WIRTE LONGER STORIES IN THE FUTURE!!! just for my precious readers!!! <33333 feel free to suggest any ships !! im mainly doing skz and enhypen ships though!!!!!!!!! anyway bye guys, i have to sleep :333 goodnight <333