3. Confession

Writer's note:
TT im super sorry guys the timeline's messed up!! it should be saturday when they meet up, so they planned to meet up in a cafe instead at 2pm ! also thank you for the 2 votes, i REALLY appreciate them and thank you for reading so much!!

======================================================

Leehan POV

I checked the time and it shows 1:30pm, I personally like being early so I'm planning to go out now to go to the cafe. I'm so excited to see Taesan again. They also mentioned they will be bringing their friend Jihye along, and I hope she's nice, there's been a lot schoolmates talking about me being rude or something, nobody told me yet, but obviously I found out about it myself. I got on a taxi and told them the destination - Riverfall Cafe. I know someone that works there, and they're a senior in my school too, but we're friends. 

It's now 1:45pm and I took a seat inside the cafe for 7 people. I sat down and went to check the groupchat if anyone has said if they were arriving yet. 

1:36pm

riwo.o.o

hey guys, i might be late i forgot to do the chores so i have to do it first

sungho.o.o

HAHAHAHA... its ok

jaehyun_pup
want me to pick u up taesan?

greatmountain
u dont need to its ok, r u driving woonhak and jihye?

jaehyun_pup

yessir!

leehansfish
im there :p

woonhak_pup

OKAYY!!:)

Just as Woonhak says okay, I see three people walk in the cafe. One of them, I don't know how, recognizes me and ran over. "Hi Leehan!" he said. "Oh hi, you are...?" I replied.

"I'm Woonhak!" He smiled. "This is Jaehyun hyung and Jihye." He pointed at the other two.

"Hey Leehan!" Jaehyun waved. "Hi." Jihye said.

Since we aren't that close, we just sat awkwardly looking at the groupchat. Jihye was probably texting her other friends, I guess. Later on, Sungho arrived and Riwoo a minute later. 

"Where's Tae?" Jihye asked.

"Taesan already said not to call him that, Jihye. Anyway, he's probably coming." Woonhak replied. Jihye rolled her eyes.

Just at this moment, the handsome man walked in. His eyes searched through the cafe until he found the crowd and took a seat. I smiled and waved at him. "Hi Taesan!" I said. "Oh hi Leehan." Taesan said shyly. 

"Hi Taesan!" Jihye smiled. Taesan nodded as a hello. 

"Um... so let's order first? Meanwhile we can introduce ourselves!" Sungho suggested.

"Oh sure!" I replied, "I'll go first. I'm Leehan as you all probably know, my birthday is on the October 20th and I'm 18. My MBTI is ESFJ."

"I'll go next. I'm Taesan, my birthday's on the August 10th and I'm 19. My MBTI is INTJ." Taesan introduced. I'm not surprised he's an I, he's really quiet. 

The rest introduced themselves and we started chit chatting, but Jihye was mostly silent. 

After 3 months of being friends...

Leehan POV

As the others came to my house for the first time, they gasped in amazement when they arrived. "WOW! I love your house!" Woonhak said, excitedly. Today, we were going to have a playdate at my house. As they flopped on the sofa and started playing video games together, I sat down and  looked at my fish tank. My fishes are growing really well and I'm happy. Just looking at them can make me feel happy. Later on, I felt someone's shadow walking towards me. I turned around to see Taesan looking at me. "Hi." Taesan said awkwardly, immediately looking away. "Hey! Come look." I beckoned him to come near the fish tank. "I didn't know you like growing fishes." Taesan said. "Of course you don't, I never told you guys about it." I laughed. Taesan laughed back. We looked at the fish tank for a while, and I broke the silence by saying the fishes are growing really well. "It's all thanks to their dad taking care of them so well." Taesan said, glancing at me. I giggled. "Why don't you join them in playing video games? It must be boring to look at fishes for a long time for you." I told Taesan. "No it's okay. By the way, do you have anything to eat?" "Yeah, you can go check the cupboard." As Taesan was walking there, Jihye walked over and dragged him outside my house. "We'll be right back, I have something to say to him." Jihye told me. I suspected something but since they were friends, I think it's okay. Although I feel a bit of jealousy, I told myself again, they're just friends!