16

Stiles

I woke up to the sun in my face, clanging and laughing downstairs, and no Derek beneath me. I slowly sat up and looked around, I found him sitting at the desk in the corner of his room. "Good morning." "Morning. How'd you sleep?" He stood up and walked back towards the bed. He laid down next to me and I cuddled into his side. "I slept fine, I was up kind of late though." "Weird, so was I. There was this guy who I couldn't get enough of." He leaned down and kissed me. "What were you doing at your desk?" "Math. I woke up to complaints of how uncomfortable everyone was while they slept so I'm seeing how much it would cost me to buy 4 twin air mattresses versus 2 king or queen air mattresses. I'm sure this will happen again and I don't feel like dealing with their whining." I laughed at him and he gave me a confused look. "I never thought I'd see the day that Derek Hale was doing something that would benefit other people." "I'm trying to be a better person, that guy I couldn't get enough of is always helping people so I figured I should try and be a little more like him. But I am still gonna be sarcastic and yell at them, it's part of the vibe I've got going on." I laughed at him and he smiled at me.

There was a loud crash from downstairs and we both got up immediately. I followed Derek downstairs to the kitchen where the sound had come from. When we got there it was a disaster. Theo and Liam were laying in the floor in a pile and just about everybody else was standing around them laughing. The only people missing were Malia, Kira, Scott, Allison, Lydia, and Parrish. They all stopped laughing when they noticed us standing there. "Someone explain to me how you made this much of a mess in my kitchen and why those two are in the floor?" There was silence in the room, the only noise coming from anyone being breathing. Derek looked at them impatiently. Finally Isaac spoke up. "There was a food fight and then Liam took the last pop tart so Theo tackled him for it." Derek just walked away, back towards the stairs to go to his room. He seemed so irritated. "Clean it up before he kills all of you." They all nodded at me and then I also went back to Derek's room.

When I got into his room he laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. "I told them to clean up." I laid next to him on my stomach. "Thank you." He turned his head to face me and I leaned over and kissed him gently. "Yeah. I know it pissed you off." "They piss me off a lot in general." "I've noticed. They're going home soon though and then it'll just be me and you. I told my dad I didn't know if I'd be home tonight either, that it just depended how worn out the mission made me so I can stay if you want me to." He kissed me deeply. "Of course I want you to, but I don't think that the mission is really what tired you out." "I wonder what it was?" We both laughed and I kissed him a few more times. We were still laying there when there was a knock on the bedroom door. Derek groaned and I got up to go answer it.

I opened the door and Scott was standing there. "What's up?" "Can I talk to you for a minute?" "Yeah sure." I stepped out of the room and shut the door behind me. "I need a shirt." I looked at him confused for a minute, he didn't have a shirt on but I knew he wore one throughout the day prior and should have brought one with him if it was dirty. "You didn't bring a shirt when you knew you were staying the night somewhere?" "I did, but Allison has it because I might have accidentally shredded hers... and her extra." He looked away from me and rubbed the back of his neck. I looked away in disgust and disbelief. "You didn't." "It wasn't supposed to happen. But you're one to talk, you smell like sex." "I'm sure you would too if I had supernatural senses, plus this is my boyfriend's loft and we weren't in someone else's guest room. Just take the sheets off the bed please. And, incase you haven't noticed, I'm not wearing any of my own clothes because I don't have any. Go ask Isaac or Boyd, or get Allison to ask Erica." He nodded at me and then walked back to the guest room. I turned and went back into Derek's room, still mortified by the conversation I just had with Scott.

"What did he want?" "You weren't listening?" I flopped down on my back on the bed. "No I was letting you guys have a private conversation, unlike the rest of the werewolves here I don't snoop." "Him and Allison had sex in your guest room, twice, and he ripped up her shirt so he was asking to borrow one of mine, which I don't have." "Ew, why would you have sex in a house that wasn't one of yours?" "I don't know, but I told him to take all the sheets off the bed so we can wash them because that's gross." He rolled so he was hovering over me with an arm on either side of my head. "He say anything else?" "What about?" "You still smell like me all over you." "Yeah he mentioned it, why?" I felt my face starting to heat up. "I like that, that you smell like me. Like you're mine." "Yeah?" He nodded at me and I pulled him down and crashed his lips onto mine. "It's hot."