Dive bars

" what is it?" I said already sensing what she was going to say to me.

"I am your grandma and the little "warrior" that helped kidnap you is your brother , your parents died in a fight and I could take care of you both so I-"

"EXCUSE THE FUCK OUTTA ME" I screeched I am so sick of this all this drama can I just have one fucking normal day before finding out my life has been a total lie? but no I guess that is way to much to ask.

" I have to go" I mumbled and walked away

Whatever was going on I wanted to forget. I got to my truck and head for the road that led off the reservation. I headed in the direction of a dive bar. I got there and say there for a minute thinking If I really wanted to do this. I promised myself I wouldn't anymore but to hell with promises and truth and everything else. I got out my boots hitting the ground grabbed my fake id from the glove box not that Gloria checks them anyways but just incase.

I got inside and sat down at the bar while ignoring the cat calls I
Heard and the drowning cat that was singing in the back ground.

Gloria darling hit me up with something good, it's been awhile. I said sighing

"That it had been darlin" she said handing me a bottle of jack.

"Yeah well to hell with everything " I mumbled taking a swig.

"That's usually how it goes" she chuckled walking down to pour tequila in a shot glass for one of the regulars. I spun around and took another swing my eyes focusing on the horrible singer on stage singing "hit me with your best shot" I was in my own world. half an hour later the bottle was empty and the room spun a little. good thing about shifting is it takes longer to get drunk now.

" Gloria something else please" I said setting the bottle down

"Are you sure? That would have knocked me on my ass" she said laughing

"Yeah I'm sure " I said mumbling.

She was getting a bottle when a man sat beside me, a little older and a lot bigger in muscles than me.

"Having a good time? " He said smirking.

"Nope" I said getting up and moving seats. I wasn't interested tonight especially not
In him.

I was taking a swig from my third bottle of jack Daniels when the doors to
The bar swung open, and none other than the remarkably abusive Luka walks in. I decided it was best to conceal myself
So I went back to the guy from earlier grabbing him and making out with him hoping Luka wasn't paying attention. I felt him walk by , smelling his bear before he even took a second step past me. that means he smells me too. I looked down pulling away from the guy

"Well darling all you had to
Do was ask lets get out of here" the guy said smirking.

"Yeah , great idea" I mumbled walking faster

"Wait , stop lemme explain" Luka tried to say but I ran to the guy and his
Bike hoping on the back. we pulled out of there and I looked back and saw Luka pulling out his phone . shit.