"Kay Kay where you been you late!"

Aubrey sassed him as soon as she gets into the car.

"I kno ma fault Bre Bre, but you had a good day at school?"

Kay looks back at her with a smile while she rolls her eyes at him strapping herself in the back seat.

"Yea it was so fun today we did this number game then we had an art project to do.."

Aubrey continues to talk Kay's ears off all the way until they arrived home.

Kay dropped Aubrey off walking her all the way upstairs to their door making sure that she was okay with the sitter then making his way back to the car driving off.

Looking back at his phone Kay seen that he had a response back from Nas making him quickly open it.

Flock dat bitch a whole opp nigga, we saw ha hoe ass ina club huggin and  kissin all ova dat opp ass nigga Sha. You needa do sum bouta dat bitch word 2 nigga
read 2:43pm

Kay scrunches his face up in anger after reading over the message Nas sent him a few times.

He didn't want to believe that Yomi was that type of person to set him up or anything but based off how the pictures were looking and with his homies telling him that they all seen her it was making it less harder for him not to believe it.

Exiting out of his messages, Kay goes to his call log clicking Yomi's number calling her up while putting his phone on speaker.

When her phone went straight to voicemail Kay called again because he knew how she liked to keep her phone on do not disturb.

Calling again Kay got the same response, her phone going straight to voicemail.

After calling about 10 more times Kay rolls his eyes in annoyance before making a quick right driving straight toward Yomi's house.

He was tired of all the games and the constant back and forth between the two.

Now with this new information about her, Kay was no longer in control of how he was about to react.

Kay felt like he was being set up by Yomi the same way Ally set him up.

Even thought he hasn't known her for a long time this just made him realize why. Because she was a snake that was trying to get him killed.

Then Kay started to wonder if her dad and brother were all in on this as well making his anger build up inside him 10 times more.

"Word to she gone make me kill ha and ha whole family worda ma motha"

Kay grips his steering wheel tightly as he's swerving through traffic trying to hurry up and get to Yomi's place.

10 minutes later Kay parks his car in front of her building in a rush turning it off quickly hopping out.

Feeling on his waistband he made sure that he had his Glock 19 with the extended clip attached walking into her building right pass the doorman.

Kay had a key fob and keycard to Yomi's place since she gave him her spare one due to how often Kay was always at her house using her dad's studio.