Kay even wanted to pull up to her house but he thought against it being as though he did not want to cause anymore problems for her with her over protective family.

Kay misses Yomi so much to the point that she wouldn't leave his mind even when he tries to not think about her he still ends up thinking about her.

Kay felt like he truly messed things up with her big time and he just wasn't sure what to do to fix it in order to get her back.

"Hm you c'a have this"

Kay says shaking his thoughts about Yomi away before handing Ally the rest of his blunt getting up from her bed.

"Come back tanight baby seriously"

Ally says sitting up a bit from her bed as she held her blanket up to shield her naked body with.

"I might slide through lata jus be up if I do"

Kay tells her before grabbing his car keys from off of her nightstand.

Kay digs into his pocket pulling out a stack of money peeling off a few hundreds before throwing it on top of Ally's nightstand.

"Ight I'm out"

Kay says walking out off her room then out of her front door letting it slam behind him.

Once Ally hears her front door slam shut she rolls her eyes putting the blunt out in the ashtray before rushing over to count the money he left her.

"Fuckin half a band really? This nigga buggin ma pussy worth way more then that. Mmtch cheap ass nigga"

Ally mumbles to herself before getting up from off her bed to put the money in the stash that she hid in her closet.

Walking out towards his all black scatpack charger Kay hops into his car starting it up then pulling off instantly.

He was on his way to the studio to meet up with Dougie B and Blovee to work on their new song brotherly love together.

As he was driving he felt his phone vibrating in his hoodie making him reach in to pull it out as he was coming up on a red light.

Retrieving his phone he sees that he has a message from Ally asking can he take her to work later on today.

"Mmtch this bitch always want sum"

Kay mumbles to himself before agreeing to drop her off at work.

The light then turns green making Kay speed off down the road to the studio.

10 minutes later Kay was parking his car outside the studio that him and his friends would go to sometimes whenever they're not working with 50 and his people.

Getting out of his car Kay made sure to check his waistband for his gun before grabbing his sprite and his grinder from the cup holder.

Closing and locking his doors, Kay walks into the studio lobby checking in with the receptionist before heading towards the assigned studio session.

Walking inside Kay was met with a cloud of smoke making him fan some of it away out of his face.

"Ma heart wassup nigga"

Dougie excitedly says  before getting up to slap hands with Kay.

"Wassup nigga, fuck y'all been doin"

Kay asks them as he walks over to Blovee to do their handshake.

"Shit niggas waitin on ya light ass"

Blovee jokes making Kay wave him off walking toward the couches that were lined up against the wall.

"Aye muddy y'all ready?"