My Wife's Conditions

I was a drunk. For many years, I'd come home from work and have a few beers. Then, one night, I wet the bed. My wife was upset but didn't really say anything about it at first. She would often complain about me not doing my fair share of the chores around the house. But, overall, she seems more annoyed by the fact that I would be incoherent after a few drinks.

After wetting the bed a second time, I remembered her saying something about getting me diapers. I balked that off and thought nothing of it. The next night, however, I went to bed as usual only to wake up wearing an actual diaper.

"What the hell?" I said as I looked down at my midsection.

My wife said nothing. She lay there asleep, next to me in bed. I remember thinking of how embarrassing this was. I was shocked I didn't remember it at all. She must have diapered me. It was huge, covering my belly button, stuffed between my legs. I got up, crinkling out of bed to un-tape the front. As I ripped them open, I saw her watching me.

I asked her, "What the hell is this, Diana?"

She replied, calmly, "Your diaper. I'm tired of waking up in wet sheets, I'm the one who has to wash them."

"You put a diaper on me?" I asked, confused, as if I didn't know already.

"Yep. It's less work than cleaning up after you at this point." She said as she started waking up.

I pulled the diaper off to discover it was wet. I peed the bed again, so it had seemed. I almost gasped, realizing this. I was looking at my wife, who was casually watching me. I tried to hide it from her by not reacting. Unsure if it worked, I just played it off as if I was dry. I rolled the dirty diaper up on the bed and smelled the urine at the point.

"Don't do it again. I don't need diapers." I said, despite the obvious benefit.

She paused, looking at me before getting up from her side of the bed. She walked over to me and grabbed the rolled up diaper. She held it in her hand as if to weigh it.

"Interesting, you peed the bed again... yet you don't need diapers. I think I'll keep putting one on you until you can go a full week without wetting the bed. It's not like you can do anything about it anyway. You're half conscious by the time you stubble to bed. I've worked in plenty of nursing homes to know how to diaper you while you're asleep." She told me, after confirming the diaper was, in fact, used.

"Just stop, ok? I get it. I'll make sure to use the restroom before bed." I told her, getting upset.

"Uh huh. I'll just keep putting you in pampers until you're dry at night. If you don't like it, stop drinking so much every night that you pass out." She told me nonchalantly.

I was dumbfounded. I couldn't believe her reaction to this whole thing. It really affected me, I didn't let on how angry I was about it at the time. I was feeling mostly shame. My reaction to that shame was anger. She took the diaper away and threw it in the trash. I got ready for work like normal.

That was Friday morning. By the end of that night, I was drunk yet again. I remember going to bed and even using the bathroom before laying down. I felt extremely tired for some reason, and I remember Diana coming into the room. She went in the closet and pulled out a diaper as I felt my eyes getting heavy.

I told her, "I just went to the bathroom. I told you... I'm not wearing a diaper."

She replied, "I told you, you're wearing a diaper until you can go a week without pissing all over the bed. Just go to sleep, Tom. Tomorrow's Saturday, you're staying in this weekend."

"You're not my mom..." I remember telling her as she looked at me coldly.

My wife pulled the blankets off me as I passed out. I remember hearing the diaper plastic rustling and the padding going between my legs. I heard tape pulling from a roll, I felt my hands being balled up. I felt my feet being curled up at the toes. I barely recalled anything after that except getting horny. I had a wet dream that night, with some crazy dreams. I woke up in the middle of the night, and my hands and feet felt like they were asleep. I tried to adjust and let the blood circulate.