Physical Touch

i guess you can think of this as an extension of the "love languages" chapter i did a while back! i'll just write how you both express all 5 languages, even if they arent your/their primary or secondary.

Gwen Stacy
     Gwen will touch you randomly, without even think that about it; it's just something she does. She holds onto your shoulder or hand a lot and will sometimes just lean on you. Your touch is similar to hers, though you're more aware when you're doing it. You'll hold her hand too because you know she appreciates it, no matter how small the gesture is. Something you both do consciously is sit or stand very close to one another.

   Hobie Brown
Hobie leans into you a lot, but mostly because he can't walk straight so you guys end up bumping shoulders. He also likes to sit close enough to you so that your knees touch. When it comes to you touching Hobie it's more friendly, like elbow nudges or playful punches.

   Miguel O'Hara
Miguel isn't big on touch, but when he does touch you it's small, and usually only on your hands. Things like brushing his fingers over yours or holding your hands even if it's just for a second. You would be more touchy with Miguel but knowing that he isn't too fond of it you don't push your limits. Again, small touch like on his hands, arms, and shoulders are what you do with him since it's what he allows you to do. He especially likes when you massage the tension out of his shoulders.

Miles Morales
Touch everywhere! /ns. Playful punches or kicks, elbow nudges, leaning against each other, all kinds of hugs, etc. Since you both technically have crushes on one another (and still don't know the other person feels the same), you're both fine with being touchy. The boldest thing you guys have ever done is embrace the other person with both arms, kind of like a protective back hug. I'll let you decide who was the hugger!

   Pavitr Prabhakar
Pavitr is like Miles, although slightly more touchy. He isn't afraid to hug or hold hands, and will offer to carry you whenever he gets the chance. You are a little less touchy than Pavitr, but you still reciprocate his affection. I'd say your signature physical gesture is holding pinkies. It's a small but cute gesture, and Pav really appreciates it.

Spider-Noir
Noir's favorite way to show physical affection is by holding onto your waist or allowing you to hold onto his arm; and vice versa! He appreciates it when it goes both ways, so yours is basically the same as his! You do it a lot since you already know he's comfortable with it. Your personal fav is holding onto his waist since it makes him the most flustered.

The Spot
     Spot's favorite way to touch you is by hugging you or cuddling. These two specific gestures make him feel the closest to you. As for you, you do the same! It's mostly to reassure him that you aren't put off by his appearance, but also as a reminder that you appreciate having him around.

i lov writing instead of doing hw 🩵 /j