11

Stiles

I sat on my couch nervously, I just told Scott to come over because I needed to talk to him about something. I told him we had to talk before we went to Derek's to get ready for the mission tonight and he thankfully agreed. I told Lydia I would tell him after the mission but if I don't tell him now then I'm not gonna be able to focus on the mission at all. I obviously already talked to Derek about me liking him, actually I told him I loved him, and I asked him if he was ok with me telling Scott about us and then the pack and he said that it was ok. So now I have to tell Scott, then Allison, and then I'll tell the whole pack. I heard a knock on the door and took a deep breath. Then I got up and took one more deep breath before opening the door. There was Scott, my heart almost stopped beating I was so nervous. "Hey." "Hey. Come in."

We sat down on the couch and I turned to face him. "What's up Stiles?" I didn't know how to say it, without just saying it, so that's what I did. "I'm gay." He looked shocked for a second and I let him process it before saying anything else. After a while, he finally spoke. "When did you know?" "I first realized it a couple of months ago, but I didn't really process the though for myself till like a week or two ago." "Who else knows?" "Lydia knows, she came by the other night and said she knew something was wrong with me and she wasn't leaving until I admitted what was going on. She said I'd been off for a couple months and she was right. I struggled to accept myself and I was scared of what everybody would say so she was right about me being off." He pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like you couldn't tell me for some reason and if anyone in the pack has made you feel that way tell me because I will kill them." "No, I was just scared, not because of anything anyone said or did just because it was a new feeling for me. But there is something else I need to tell you." He pulled away from the hug and took a breath. "Okay, what's up."

"There's a guy." "Stiles, do you have a boyfriend already?" He laughed a little bit. "Kind of, he hasn't actually officially asked me yet. Anyway, you're gonna need to brace yourself and just don't freak out too much when I tell you who it is." "Stiles just tell me, you're freaking me out a little bit." I took a deep breath again, nerves filling me again. "It's Derek. So he knows I'm gay too, he was the first person I told. But to be fair I told him on accident." "Two things. One, congratulations to both of you even though I didn't know he was gay. Two, how do you accidentally tell someone you're gay?" "One, he's bi actually. Two, it's a long story." "Well, I'm happy for you Stiles. Even if I do think that Derek is an asshole." "He's not an ass to me if that makes you feel any better, he's actually really sweet. But don't tell him I told you that." We both laughed and I knew that even if some of the pack didn't approve the most important friend I have, my best friend, is ok with it and he's happy for me. "Now call Allison and I'll call Lydia because I have to tell Allison I'm gay and I have to update Lydia on Derek." "Ok, I will." We called the girls and then sat there talking and laughing until they both got there.

I invited them in and then we all sat down on the couch together, well the three of them on the couch and we standing in front of them. "Ok, I have to tell you guys something, well really just Allison." "What is it Stiles?" Allison asked, with an almost hurt tone that she was the last to know. "I'm gay." I said it confidently for the first time since I figured it out. "Thank god, I never thought you were gonna figure that out. I told you Lydia." "There's more, this is kind of news to Lydia too." "Ooo, now I'm intrigued." Lydia looked at me attentively. "I'm kind of seeing Derek, he just hasn't officially asked me out yet. But we've kissed and I have one of his shirts and we slept in the same bed, but we didn't do anything we just like actually slept." They all laughed at me tripping over my words in excitement. "I called that too, I've been saying you guys would get together for months." "I can't believe you didn't tell me about that, we're dating, you're supposed to tell me about all the couples you think are gonna get together that I'm completely oblivious to." "I did mention it once, but you said you didn't see it so then I just started talking to Lydia about it." That caused us all to laugh again. I didn't know how they would all react, but I'm glad it was like this. I didn't think they would shame me or anything, I just didn't expect them to move on from it like I never even said it, like it made me no different than I was before. "Alright we gotta go to Derek's, I want to see him before the whole pack is there." "Alright alright, let's get going."