06 ✓

◟🎱.third person pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 6, season 2﹕𓌺

◟🎱.Thinkin Bout You
by Frank Ocean
Or do you not think so far ahead?
'Cause I been thinkin' bout forever, ooh
Or do you not think so far ahead?
'Cause I been thinkin' bout forever, ooh
﹕𓌺

THURSDAY
6:27 pm !

"I WANNA PROPOSE."

kuroo, bokuto, yamaguchi, and sora just stared blankly at the blonde middle blocker sitting across from them, processing the news they just received.

"PROPOSE?" bokuto practically yelled, his eyes wide. it was one thing to get y/n a promise ring, but to propose?

"...after you wouldn't see her for a year? yeah buddy i think not." sora crossed his arms, sliding back into the booths cushions.

"i think you should do it." kuroo shrugged, earning a side eye from sora. "i think you should too." bokuto added, giving his friend a thumbs up.

"so do you need help picking out the ring?" yamaguchi asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

kei immediately shook his head no, his eyebrows furrowing. "why would i want any of your help for that? y'all have no taste. what i need is her ring size." he said as he leaned forward to look at sora, "and don't hate because you aren't the one getting engaged to her."

"she hasn't even said yes yet."

"theres only a 5% chance she'll say no."

"end it."

kei put his hands up in defense as he leaned back in his seat, his annoying smirk plastered across his face.

"honestly, none of you think its crazy? you guys just got back cool like 2 months ago. you could at least make up the year you two missed..." sora objected completely, his eyebrows furrowed.

"you're kinda right but it's y/n. she's known kei for what... damn near 8 years? that is more than enough time to understand his mannerisms, habits, basically why he's the way he is. they literally already know each other." yamaguchi explained before taking a bite out of a cookie on his plate, "in my opinion time is nothing, its their bond and connection. basically how much they've opened up to each other. they've obviously done all that already so why wait?"

"he right, it's been 8 years i thought they'd be the first to get married." bokuto admitted, making a kissy faces.

"they would've earlier if kei wasn't hoeing in college. who fucking had you acting up? bet it was kita. whore." kuroo shook his head in disapproval before clicking his tongue, "well i'll figure out her ring size, so you can go get that ring." he gave him a thumbs up before dropping 600 yen onto the table. "thats for my share, see ya."

"do i have your blessings now sora?"

"fuck up. i guess you do, asshole."

.⌗﹕ 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐓﹒🖤

7:03 pm !

"just tell me your ring size, why are you difficult?" kuroo groaned, his face all up in the camera as he watched y/n just sit there and suck on a mango. "that shit is done, throw it out."

"this why you not getting my ring size, you keep bitching. show me a band lil nigga honestly." y/n said before dropping the mango into the trash, she knew she was done with it she just wanted to annoy him with the fact she wasn't paying attention. "what you need it for?"

"fuck you think i need it for? to get you a ring smart ass—"

"aight bitch dont get shot— hi kei!"

the blonde's eyebrow raised as he entered the apartment, an ulta bag in his left hand and his car keys in the other. "hey pretty, i got your stuff. you on the phone? actually i already know its kuroo i could hear your cursing him out." kei sighed as he placed the bag on the kitchen counter.

"guess right, and thank you." she said as she began taking things out the pink bag. it just consisted of concealers, foundations, blush, some new brushes, makeup remover... regular things she needed to restock/replace. her eyebrow raised when she saw the miss dior roses n roses perfume with her things, "didn't ask for this but thanks!" she kissed his cheek.

"duh, it's a gift."

"don't get smart like your friend here."

kuroo just rolled his eyes, an exaggerated sigh escaping his lips, "can't stand y'all, bye." he hung up immediately, not even caring bout the damn ring anymore.

"what'd he ask for?"

"ring size."

"which is?"

"[size], why?"

"just curious."

y/n side eyed kei as she put her items back into the ulta bag and walked off towards her room to put them in her vanity. he followed her, his wallet in hand as he took out 20,000 yen, placing it in front of her. "get your nails done tomorrow and dress pretty for saturday night, ima pick you up at 8, okay?"

"not complaining, thanks." the [color]skinned girl smiled, her head tilting, "what you planning?"

"you'll see."

TRUST.