07 ✓

iyana ! / author note !ik japan doesnt celebrate christmas, but just bare w me guys

ik japan doesnt celebrate christmas, but just bare w me guys..

◟🎱.y/n pov﹕𓌺

◟🎱.chapter 7, season 1﹕𓌺

◟🎱.Kill Bill
by SZA
I might kill my ex
Not the best idea
His new girlfriend's next, how'd I get here?
I might kill my ex
I still love him, though
Rather be in jail than alone﹕𓌺

SATURDAY
11 am !

"TOBIO SHUT UP.." shoyo exclaimed as tobio explained his interaction with some 2nd year who gave him a gift bag after a game the other day. "she sounds so cute, just interact with her. it was probably a christmas present since you're her favorite on the court." you told your friend.

it was christmas break, you hadnt talked to kei since the last time he tutored you, which was last tuesday. you were scared, but wanted to have trust in your friends.

but you always wanted to trust him.

you scraped the scrambled eggs out the pan, into your plate and grabbed syrup for your waffles. you brought your food and orange juice upstairs with you to your room and sat on your bed.

while shoyo ranted about the volleyball game you missed while sleeping in, you changed your led lights to purple and started eating.

"y/n you've been looking mad ever since you read us that thing out your notes." kash pointed out, earning a side eye from tobio as he talked to his cousin who was over for break.

"im good." you replied with a shrug, you didnt wanna talk about kei or even think about the nigga. the fact you never knew about his whole playboy act made you upset, but you didnt wanna burden your friends.

"we should go to a mall today, i need to get my brother a present anyway." you changed the subject. obviously kash noticed this, so he left it alone and agreed to go with you, and tobio said he'll ask his mom later.

"we should bring soma." shoyo suggested, earninf a nod from kash. it was evident that the group of boys got closer to the male, they were always together at practice and sometimes in the hallways since you started coming back to school. but you werent really close with him.