Peaceful day

I woke up early and Decks was fast asleep, of course, he was still healing from the wounds he got for Brixton.  

I got up and saw Nina awake and said " Hi my angel, ready for some breakfast". Nina smiled and nodded. we ate on the balcony and said " Angel, we are going to go out and hang out just the two of us and Daddy will join later". 

Nina looked at me and said, "Daddy come now". She made her way to our room to wake up Decks and I took her in my arms before she made it to the door and started screaming and kicking. I said, " Nina Diana Helen Shaw, your daddy isn't feeling well and he puts on a good face but he needs rest and he will join us later, and if you keep behaviour like this then you get time out, no TV, no new toys ok?"

Nina looked at me and nodded, Good she got the point. When Nina threw tempers only a few times once we were in public and people saw me with really bad looks and a few times we had to leave the story. Just cause I won't give my child whatever she wants doesn't mean I am a bad mother and I didn't want her to be a spoiler few people including Brixton have said that to give Nina what she wanted. 

Deckard got mad fast, reminding friends and family that they had no place to juggle me or parenting.  Decks and I talked about what consequences of her behaviour including, taking screen time or not buying a new toy.

We managed to walk out the door without waking up Decks, tho I left a note for him, telling him where we were and Nina's behaviour. 

I held my daughter in my arms walked around and went to the market and got some food and even some candy for Nina. 

Decks did meet up with us at a restaurant and he look better. I would see and hear two women look at him and say to their friend " he is hot, the girl next to her said, "Ask him out". I could see they were watching Decks and he walked over to me and kissed my lips and saw Nina playing with a colour book and kissed her head. 

I could see both women look hurt and mad. I annoyed them. People did this all the time with Decks or me and we didn't let it bug us. 

After we got our food, one of the women came up to our table and looked at Decks. 

Her voice was full of fakeness and said "Hi I was wondering if you want to go out with me"?

Deckard looks at her and points blank " I am married". 

The woman looked at him and walked off. 

Decks pay the bill and we walk out of their hand in hand. Decks brought Nina's stroller and put her in it and we walked back to the place Decks put Nina down for a nap. 

I was reading a book and he came back in and said "She is asleep". 

I put the book down and smiled and said "Good". 

Decks moved to where I was and said " Love what happened your note said Nina threw her temper what was it about". 

I smiled, took a breath and said "She wanted you to wake up and come with us, and I told her she couldn't wake you up because you aren't feeling well I picked her up and she kicked me but it wasn't very hard and kinda screaming". 

Decks looked at me and said, " I am sorry dear, we need to make sure she knows that kicking isn't okay". 

I took a breath and said, "Decks she is a child, we need to tell her what happened in kid-friendly terms and tell her why, she was upset when she found out you were hurt and cried and begged me when we were out of the house not to leave her". 

Decks took a breath and said, " your right, I also don't think we need to tell her about me killing Brixton, I didn't want to do it but she keeps talking about him". 

I moved closer to him wrapped my arms around his neck and said "Decks everything you have done is for Nina and us". 

Decks kissed my head and said, " I have an idea, What if we go on a date". 

I looked at him and said, "What about Nina". 

Decks smiled and said, "Doesn't your half-sister live here?" 

I smiled and said, "Yes but what about MI6"?

Decks said, "Remember she doesn't follow the news on that stuff". 

I looked at him and said, "Yeah true but what if". 

Decks took closer and said, "Stop worrying, they can't find us, do you trust me"?

I nodded and said, "Yes with my life". 

Decks kissed my lips and said, "Then let's do it".  We sat together wrapped in each other's arms reading our books and cuddling together.  

And soon we fell asleep. 

Author note - 

Sorry for the wait for this update, I am currently working on my The Vampire Diaries and the Originals and new ones. If you are a fan of my work then be sure to look for those if you are a TVD and TO fan then check them out and let me know what you think, of course, if you are a fan of just Fast and Furious no worries and no pressure to read them. 

Another important thing  I want to bring up is school is about to start for me and I am unsure about updating because I am going to be busy but I do promise that as long as all my work for school is done, I will update. 

Anyways, Poor Nina, she doesn't know what happened to her dad.  That scene where Nina is throwing a  is based on my life, I had friends who got spoiled to no end and never told off for their behaviour and I truly do believe that children need to love. Now I am not a parent, I just grew up with my parents telling me that I can't have everything I want and this is what Elizabeth is trying to do. 

Also, do you think Decks and Elizabeth will have another kid? Would you like that?