A normal day

My family was close when I was a kid. My mother was my best friend and she was badass in every way. My father on the other hand left us. I was older than my brother. I did leave LA when I was 20. 

I don't know what my brother was doing. I haven't heard from him in years. My mother left and got remarried but didn't want to have any more kids. 

Living in London, was the best I had three great friends. Today I was in the gym punching a boxing bag. 

A voice rings behind me  "Hi babe " 

I turned around and saw Deckard Shaw, behind me and He took out the headphones out of my ear. His hand brushed my hair away from my face. 

I said, " Please tell me she is sleeping". 

Deckard kiss me and said, " She is with my mother". 

I leaned in and kiss him and of course, Owen and Hattie and Brixton walk in and Owen joked "Of course they are kissing". 

I look at Owen and didn't remove myself from Deckard's body and said "Well Owen when you find someone you love then we will talk". 

Hattie and Brixton giggled and Deckard kiss my head. Owen looks annoyed. I pick up my stuff and turned to Deckard and said " Ready, let 's hope this upcoming mission is short because we will have an angry toddler on our hands."

Deckard took my hand and we walk out to pick up our toddler.