Chapter 2: Chaos Rising

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean what?" Scott asked confused as Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and gave the Stilinski a look.

"I mean what. And you know what." Stiles stated firmly as he pointed to the two.

"What what?" Y/n asked this time, completely lost and confused on what stiles was in about.

"That looks you were giving." Stiles said in a 'duh' tone of voice.

Everyone was laughing at the threes banter with one another. They truly were like siblings.

"We weren't giving a look." Y/n defended with a shrug before she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh, there was a distinct look." Stiles said with a deadpanned expression.

"What look?" Scott asked obviously tired of this back and forth.

"The one that says the last thing you two feel like doing is going to a party." Stiles sighed out as he just wanted the three of them to relax and act like normal teens for once.

"Party?!" Tatum and Chad perked up at the information, excited to see a good party.

"Ok calm down you two, you're practically foaming at the mouth" Randy told them sarcastically, flinching from the hit he received from Tatum before watching the screen.

"It's not that. It just feels a little weird going to a different high school's party." Scott shrugged as Y/n nodded in agreement.

"Oh come on! One drink, you'll both be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl. She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So no Allison, no Lydia, no Ellie. We're moving on." Stiles said encouraging hoping to get the twins to relax and live a little.

"I'm with stiles on this" Danny said while raising his hands in mock surrender.

"Who's Ellie?" Sidney questioned, looking to the carpenter sister's only for them to shrug.

"Scott's ex and first love" Ambrose explained as he shrugged, ignoring the looks he received from the others.

Y/n glances to her phone seeing a missed call from Allison. But she slips the phone back into her pocket. "You're right." She sighed out.

"That's right I'm right." Stiles cheered as he grabbed the Mccall girl by the shoulder before doing the same to Scott who slowly smiled.

"Moving on." Scott confirmed as he too joined in on trying to have a normal night.

"Onward and upward." Stiles said excitedly.

"Let's do this." The twins said in unison before taking a deep breath.

"I love this friendship" Anika said laughing as Tatum nodded along while giggling as well.

"That's what I'm talking about." Stiles said happily before they turn down a walkway to the door of an upscale house.

"How's my breath?" Scott questioned as he started to stress a bit.

"I'm not smelling your breath." Stiles dismissed him.

"Im not either so, tough luck bud" Y/n denied as well once Scott turned to look at her.

"Do you have any gum?" Scott asked bummed but still in panic mode.

"No gum. You're fine." Stiles denied once again as the made their way down the street.

"Can you at least tell us what kind of party it is?" Scott all but pleaded making stiles sigh and Y/n laugh.