Chapter 2: Chaos Rising

Magsimula sa umpisa

They knew it wasn't true, but with emotions running high and their walls becoming ironclad, they couldn't help but question why Y/n was so kind and generous with them.

Tara knew it was cause she had a kind heart. She wore her heart on her sleeve like Tara once had and it seems that no matter what she's been through. She would always have that kind heart.

The carpenter could only hope that the Mccall would accept their apologies and try to move past it all together.

Tara underestimated how understanding
Y/n could be when it came to revenge driven killers.

"Alright everyone, let's get this party started" Ambrose clapped with a smirk as he looked over at the group, them all slowly going back to their previous seats.

(Italics- memories, normal- talk before or after memories, bold italics- the Woodsboro group commentary)

[Scene setting: Allison's car]

The tip of an eyeliner pencil presses down on the pale skin of Lydia's forearm where the mark left by the mysterious Girl has begun to fade.

With Allison driving, Lydia finishes going over the bruise. She raises her arm to Allison's, connecting the strangely
patterned contusions into an odd symbol.

"I don't know. Doesn't look like much to me." Lydia said blankly as she looked at both of their arms.

"Well it ain't a coincidence, that's for sure" Dewey spoke confidently as he shook his head at the screen.

"It's a pattern. It means something." Allison spoke determinely.

"You really think the twins's are going to know what it is?" The Martin questioned as she looked to the Argent driving.

"No. But they might know someone who does."

"I wouldn't be surprised if they did at this point" Mindy said with a sigh as she shrugged.

She was the only one besides Randy truly taking this all well. Sure some of this still freaks her out knowing it was real but that just left so many more possibilities open for her to theorizes about.

"How are you so sure it means anything at all?" Lydia asked her best friend curiously.

"Because that girl wasn't just looking for Scott and Y/n. It's like she needed to find them. Like she had to. And that means something." The argent spoke firmly as she concentrated on the road.

"I like her, she's determined. She'd make a great reporter" Gale said with a knowing smile.

"Oh you're gonna corrupt her aren't you" Sidney laughed as Gale nodded happily.

The two not seeing the grin looks on the core four and Ambrose's face as they all knew the fate of the argent. Though only the narrator knew the true events of her untimely demise.

Speedometer needle rising, Allison sends the car racing down the dark roads of Beacon Hills.

[Scene change: Suburban Street/Sidewalk]

Hurrying along the sidewalk of a suburban neighborhood, Stiles glances over to Scott and Y/n.

"Oh what are the three stooges up too?" Anika joked as she straightened up in her seat.

Mindy, Chad, and Tara all chuckled at the comparison as Sam snickered behind her hand.

"What?" Stiles sighed out at seeing the twins expressions.