Mermaid story.

She turned around, her heart beating hard and fast in her chest, she took deep breath trying her best to not look scared but when she glanced at the owner of that voice she looked quite taken a back, it was not something she expected.

A woman with red lipstick, rimmed glasses which has a golden chain falling around her neck was standing there and in the dullness of her apartment her colourful clothes were the only thing lighting her dark room.

Instead of calming, her heart raced further and in that moment she thought, why Rang was not here because whatever that woman was here for was not good

"Who are you?" She finally managed to say out loud.

The woman half smiled. "Me?" Sensing her fear her smiled further elongated showing her wrinkles around her eyes.
"I'm Taluipa from mortal realm."

Hjejin eyes widen in response and she remember clearly who she was, she has researched about her while she was researching about Imoogi and Rang.

Without thinking she asked. "Are you here to take my soul?"

"Do you really think I have that much of time on my hand to pick every soul that die and are you even dead child?"

Hjejin wasn't sure what to answer her. Was she really alive? Was she? But before that she wanted to know why a God of mortal realm was here in her lousy apartment.

"I'm will make it quick." Taluipa said, "I want you to leave Lee Rang."

"What?"

"You need to break up with him...that's what you human say right?"

"No." Hjejin replied.

"Really I thought that's what you guys say when you depart from one of your relationship—."

"No," Hjejin said frustrated. I won't leave Lee Rang or break up with him whatever you think we humans do."

"You really think I'm giving you a choice right now, huh?" Taluipa's dark eyes set grim. "Do as I say or the consequences won't be good."

Hjejin crossed her arms around her chest and walked to her living room. "No." She replied again.

"What!" Taluipa yelled. "How dare you?"

"No, how dare you walk in here and tell me what to do. That man is my whole life now and you want me to be part from him without giving me any reasons and explanations." She took a deep breath to subside her anger and continued. "So no I'm not going to do as you wish even it means you'll kill me.

Taluipa scoffed. "Kill you, you really think your life is that precious. Foolish mortals."

Silence followed the rooms. Hjejin didn't know what to say or what to do anymore. What precisely one do when a legit God was standing in her living room. She was both terrified and enraged.