Are you Seducible?

Lee Rang walked through the streets. Many sirens could be heard it was the ambulances. They rustled through the roads to their destination.

Lee Rang looked at those vans. "What is that imoogi bastard upto?"

He looked at people's worried faces as they talked to each other about the incident. Many people killed themselves today in Geumrang-gu
Then a thought hit him, Hjejin lived near that place. He took out his phone and called Hjejin it rung and rung but there was no answer. With great speed he went straight to her apartment it was locked and now only one place was left to check the police station.

The whole time he ran only one thing was on his mind if anything happened to her that imoogi was dead.

He entered the station and his eyes searched for Hjejin and she was nowhere to be found, his heart felt heavy he couldn't lose her like that, she was not just a human to him she was beyond that.

A sleek figure rose up to enquire what was happening from a bunch of people and it was Hjejin. Lee Rang and Hjejin's eyes met and he ran towards her and embrace her in his arms.

Hjejin looked startled but didn't resist his hug and finally he sighed. "I want let anything happen to you."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER?" A voice echoed in Hjejin ears and she pushed Lee Rang aside. Lee Rang on the other hand didn't wanted to let her go but the panic in her face made him alerted.

Hjejin eyes widen as she saw her mother walking towards her, her mind raced through so many thinks and she looked at Jong-Suk but if there was a chance that Jong-Suk informed her mother about Lee Rang and her she couldn't come this fast.

Her mother stood in front of them and  slapped Lee Rang hard on his face.

"You think you can take advantage of my daughter's innocence I know what are you aiming at, bastard like you hunt wealthy girls who can be manipulated easily but I won't let that happen." She looked towards Hjejin to shout at her too but Hjejin was already at Lee Rang side.

Hjejin one hand was on Lee Rang face where she slapped him and other on his shoulders but what made her angrier was where Lee Rang hands were. One hand was above her daughter's hand on his cheek and other was on her waist.

"Are you alright, please don't hurt her." She whispered as she blowed air on his cheeks. Lee Rang creased her cheeks.

"Both of you follow me we will have a talk in person." Her mother said and walked away.

In the coffee shop

Before they both could sit properly her mother launched so many questions at them. "Are you two dating? How long this is going on? What are your plans and did you think of the future with my daughter?"

Lee Rang looked at Hjejin in suprise. He never thought anything like that could happen when he would've no words in his mouth.

Hjejin on the other hand just looked annoyed. She kept staring at her mother like she was a some kind of criminal.

"We have nothing planned we just met." Lee Rang broke the silence just to get interrupt by her mother. "Oh! I know exactly what you are planning. You are trying to take advantage of my daughter and take away our money."

"Just what you did with your current husband. Wasn't it right mother?" Hjejin remarked.

Her mother looked at her and said. How dare you speak to your mother like that."

"No how dare you slap him if he file a complain against you for violence you'll be behind the bars but he won't do it." She stopped. "Because I know him if he wanted to hurt you he would've done that when you slapped him. The only reason he is not, is because of me."

She stood up, held Lee Rang's hand and started leaving.

"Not so quick. Here's the invitation of your sister's birthday party. Bring this man too." Her mother stood and left the coffee shop.

Hjejin turned to Lee Rang. "Does it still hurt?" Her eyes filled with softness for him and he craved for more.

"No, a human cannot harm me but one question for you, how can you do that?"
He asked.

"Do what exactly?"

Lee Rang recalled. "You love your mother so much so why pretend you don't. When she slapped me you held me so tightly so I would not hurt her and now you say such hard words to her. Why?" After he got no response he continued. "But you were correct about one thing that the only reason I didn't hurt her was because of you."

He came close, too close to her and looked directly into her eyes.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Hjejin asked defensively.

Lee Rang smiled. "Are you seducible?"

Hjejin narrowed her eyes and walked away to the exit and as always Lee Rang followed her.

She turned around and yelled at him. "Stop following to me! I don't want to be anywhere near you because of you last night that imoogi was in my apartment"

Lee Rang expression tensed and he grabbed her shoulders. "What did he do to you?"

She jerked herself away from his grasp and said. "Nothing. He said I was not important to you so there was no use for him to harm me."

He relaxed. "Good then because it's true you are nothing to me. Leave!"

H

jejin was in grief after hearing such things. She couldn't able to say or do anything instead of leaving the place.

After she arrived at station. Jong-Suk stood in the doorstep waiting for her. Her eyes were red and swollen. She ignored him completely and walked away.

"Wait! You mother wanted to know when you'll be back from the cafe. That's why I'm here."

She didn't respond and kept on walking when he grabbed her hand. "Why, after all I went through fir you and your mother you choose him?"

"Because I don't love you" Hjejin shouted. "You think if you'll spy for my mother she will get impress and let you marry me. No! She is finding a businessman for me or someone who is wealthy and you're neither so please stop it.

"Why can't it be me? I can make you happy you never have to cry for me." Jong-Suk said sadly.

This time Hjejin controlled her anger and said softly. "Because you deserve someone who loves you just like you love them. I'm not the one and it will hurt now but one day you'll thank me for this."

After saying this she went inside.

             ~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

A/n
Hello everyone
I hope you are well. The next update will have many up and downs and some more intimacy just have to edit it so please be tuned. Thank you for being patient.

I hope you guys enjoy. Thank you for reading.
Thank you <3