I'm a Half Fox

"Then kill me!" Hjejin remarked.

"You know, I just come here after listening to my brother saying he wants me dead so I don't think it's a right time for you to play your games with me."

Hjejin didn't look concerned at all instead she took another glass of soju down her throat. Lee Rang couldn't believe in his eyes, how came she was not afraid of him, did he lost that charm too? He thought to himself.

He sat in front of her and took a bite of her snack which made Hjejin frustrated as if complaining for stealing her snacks.

Lee Rang just couldn't understand her, now instead of doubting himself, he was doubting her if she was really a normal human.

Hjejin stopped beating around the bush and asked. "So tell me where are those humans?"

"Seriously, your life is danger and you're asking if those humans are alive or not? Atleast ask me what kind of creature I'm?" Lee Rang said in disbelief.

Hjejin took a sharp breathe and said "Not interested, just tell me where those people are and how can I save them?"

"They're dead. He killed them all."

"Who is this "he" guy? Hjejin asked out of curiosity.

"Imoogi" Rang spat it out.

Hjejin didn't knew a single person with that name, maybe because she was not interested in mythology or the alcohol she drank for relaxation was making her curious and talkative.

"Aish! You are making things up, why weren't this kind of cases came before theenn?" She hiccuped the last word.

Lee Rang watched her amusingly, she was a complete different person right now maybe it was her alcohol talking but he couldn't help but smile at her.

"He just awakened a few weeks ago." He added "and I'm the one who awakened him."

Hjejin get sobered hearing that, he was the reason why many people were dieing and he just said that it was no big deal.

"Why?" She whispered as only this word came out of her mouth.

"I want my brother to be miserable all his life untill he die and that imoogi will kill that woman, making my dream come true."

Hjejin didn't said anything she just kept looking at him.

"Don't look at me like that he is a bad person, he abandoned me for that woman, while he should be protecting his mountain, it's creatures and me." Rang said water collecting in his eyes.

"Aren't you too obsessed with you brother?" Hjejin said plainly without giving a thought on it but she didn't know she would get this intense reaction from Lee Rang.

Lee Rang threw all the snacks and alcohol bottle out of the wooden table on which they were sitting and pinned Hjejin down on the ground. He was above her holding her wrists by his hand and putting his weight on her whole body.

For a moment nothing could be heard only their uneven breathing was there between them and they looked at eachother eye.

"Now you are scared of me?" He demanded breaking the silence.

She was, very much afraid but not for her. She was afraid for him and she didn't know why she felt that way for a murderer.

"I'm not afraid of you." She replied in a whisper making Lee Rang soft at his heart but he didn't need her pity, didn't need a human's sympathy. He swore on never getting attach to the things like this.

He held her collar and said "now you will be" He pulled her up in his arms and before she could know it they were flying in the night sky. He was holding her by her waist with one hand and with the other hand he held a dagger right in front of her chest but that didn't even scare her.

Her eyes watched the dagger closely when an white floating thing caught her attention it was tail not one but nine tails then she understood he was a nine-tailed-fox.

Lee Rang eyes watched her closely to find any sought of fear in them but there was nothing rather than that she had amusement in her eyes as she watched his tails. For the second time that night they made eye contact with each other. He sighed and landed on the ground, the dagger was gone so was his tails.

"You are a gumiho(nine-tailed-fox)" She said excitedly. Gumiho was very popular in chile tales and in fantasy drama so she knew about them.

He rolled his eyes at her and said "no, I'm half fox. My mother was a human and my father was the fox."

Her headache was back again and she didn't even drink that much to get headache this quickly. She closed her eyes focused on Lee Rang.

"I'm not killing you because of your low birth rate." Lee Rang implied. "But you know too much about our world to left alive.

Hjejin was still laying on the ground whining in pain because of her headache and not to mention Lee Rang literally threw her out of his hands.

He held her shoulder and smirked, one of his eyes turned red and he said. " Forget about tonight and about the missing cases."

Unconsciously she closed her eyes and when she opened them again Lee Rang was gone, the alcohol bottles and snacks were back where they were

It seemed like everything was just a dream and she just woke up from it.

A/n
Hello everyone.
I hope you enjoyed it.
The story is long I know but I hope it fulfill your expectations.
Thank <3