"Excellent." He smirks. With a subtle flick of his wrist, he frees you both of your clothing. You allow your eyes to roam lewdly across his body, taking in his every curve and edge. Each breath in his lungs, each flex of his muscles. You smile to yourself at the realization that he's filled out once again. He has without a doubt gained back the weight he'd lost while the two of you were apart, each line of his ribs has disappeared, his ivory skin donning a radiant sweat-slicked glow.

You let out a satisfied hum.

"Enjoying what you see?" He rumbles.

"Very much so." You smirk, not even a little bit ashamed for how not subtle you're being about checking him out.

He chuckles, tightening his grip on your thighs and scooting you closer to him, so your legs wrap around the back of his knees. The new position puts you completely on display for him, and he's possibly being even less subtle than you were about checking you out.

Your cheeks catch fire under his gaze.

"Touch yourself." He demands, his voice raspy and low.

"What?" Your heart feels as if it's stopped beating.

"Pleasure yourself, Gersemi. While I watch." He runs his fingertips playfully along the outside of your thigh.

"I... I don't know how." Your chest gets tight, and you suddenly feel like you're going to cry.

Before you're entirely swallowed up by your embarrassment, he speaks again. His voice reassuring and calm. "Sure you do. Use your fingers as I have- you'll feel what to do." He reaches above your head, masterfully freeing one of your hands while keeping the other securely tied above your head.

With shaking fingers, you obey, reaching downward with your free hand. Loki's sharp intake of breath sets you on fire as you make contact with your aching core.

Under his lustful gaze, you explore yourself- reaching farther and lower. You arch your back, using two fingers you spread yourself apart, the deep growl resonating in Loki's chest encouraging you to press on.

You carry on exploring until your fingers cross over an area that causes you to gasp, the sensation is so incredibly intense you're unsure if you can handle the continued touch there.

You've just begun to consider making yourself stop when Loki's erection, fully hard and throbbing grazes the inside of your thigh. 

"Enjoying what you see?" You rather boldly repeat his earlier words.

"Oh yes." He pants, eyes roaming your body as though he's been starved from the sight of you.

His obvious arousal is more than enough encouragement for you to continue on, pushing your embarrassment fully to the back of your mind.

You return your focus to that wildly sensitive spot, making slow, deliberate circles with your fingers until your toes curl.

A moan escapes your lips, your heart jumping into your throat at the realization of just how caught up you've allowed yourself to be in the moment. Before you can die of embarrassment, Loki moans your name in response, and you open your eyes to discover that he's begun to stroke himself as well. 

The provocative display of him pleasuring himself while leaned commandingly over top of you is your undoing- dissolving you into pleasure with his name on your lips. Your new-found ability to either lean in or ease up on the pressure you're applying with your fingers based on how your own body responds causes your hips to jerk and your body to spasm with pleasure for far longer than you'd anticipated; just as he'd told you- 'you'll feel what to do.'