Prologue

Very short, I suck at writing these, please forgive me. I also was inpatient and wanted to get on with the story lol.

Ashlyn had just finished watching the one piece live action. While it had its differences, some big, some small, she loved it. She believed the differences made it unique, and kept watchers on their feet. She likes that.

Ashlyn, being the person she is, was hungry. Even though she ate a full ass meal 1 hour ago. She related to Luffy in that sense. When she finally reached the kitchen, she tripped, like the clumsy idiot she is. However the problem is, when she fell, she smashed her head into the corner of her marble counter. She fell to the ground, blood dripping down her head, and she died. A pathetic death (In her opinion).

~~~

Ashlyn woke up in a golden void, feeling confused. "What the fuckkkkk?" She questioned, only to jump in fright when she hears a voice.

"Hello Ashlyn Fin." Ashlyn stood there for a moment before speaking.

"Am I dead? Is this either god, or one of those 'congratulations you've been reincarnated' things? I've read way too many fanfics." The voice laughed, and a woman materialized in front of Ashlyn.

"While I am a goddess, I'm not reincarnating you. And no, I'm not the goddess of reincarnation, we don't have one. No... I am Deyanira. Goddess of Chaos. I've got myself a plan to cause chaos. And some romance because I'm a sucker for that shit." The goddess muttered the last sentence, so Ashlyn didn't hear. "Anygays, I'm going to train you for one year in this world, which is technically two years in other worlds. So you'll be nineteen by the time I'm done with you. Since you look and seem like an angel at first, I'm turning you into a 'natural born angel'. It'll be beyond funny when you show people what a demon you can be, despite being an angel!" Deyanira laughed. "It's not a devil fruit, therefore you don't have those weaknesses. Your wings can grow back if cut off or anything, but you can feel the pain in them. You can also control their size, so they can grow or shrink. You also get angel powers and shit. Now, I don't want any unnecessary chit chat. Time to train bitch." Ashlyn stared at the Goddess, then shrugged.

"Got nothing better to do. Let's do this!"