03 - family friend

0 3

I was on my knees while my Mom was busy scolding me because of my bad behavior to a family friend aka THE Park Jeongwoo. I couldn't even bother to look up since I already feel so ashamed. , because imagine getting scolded by your mom IN FRONT of your BIAS. Yeah, I'm indeed the nation's embarrassment.

But who wouldn't panic if your bias is suddenly in front of your door? And alright, I know that our family knows the Parks who live around the corner, but I didn't expect them to be friends with them, heck! This was the first time that someone from their house visited us, and they even sent over Park Jeongwoo here! Like, was it really my fault? Shouldn't Jeongwoo be blamed too for being too handsome that it sent me to a shock after seeing his face?

"Say sorry to our guest! Do you even have any idea who this guy is in front of you, huh? Wait, of course you wouldn't. You don't care about other things if it's not related to studying," My mom kept on yelling, that it made me to just want to crawl into a mouse hole and never get out of it.

Also me? Don't know this guy? Oh mom. If you only knew that I know every single little detail about him, I even know his favorite color! Wait, that sounded a bit creepy.

And besides her yelling, my head's hurting so bad right now too. Maybe I should've just slept the night away instead of getting up. then maybe I wouldn't be in this annoying situation.

"I'm so sorry once again for slamming the door right in front of your face," I apologetically told Jeongwoo, and I took a peek at his face and all the guilt and shame I was feeling was washed away when I saw that worried expression on his face again. Is he worried about me? Oh, my bias I knew I could trust you!

I finally got up, and even acted like I was going to faint so my mom who was in dragon mode earlier turned into into an angel when she saw me almost falling on my face.

"Yah! Why did you get up if you're still not feeling well, huh? Let's eat dinner and then you can go back to sleep after taking your meds. Haneul! Set up the table!" My mom screamed, and my sister was fast enough to follow her orders, afraid she would get scolded by our beloved mother too.

My mom excused herself as well since she wanted to help Haneul. So she instructed me to take care of our guest, aka my very own bias. Damn it! I look so terrible right now that maybe Jeongwoo already finds me ugly. But whatever, I'm here to make up for my rude actions earlier. I will make sure that he'll feel at home right this very moment.

"I'm sorry earlier. I was just so shock. Who would even think that it would be possible for a member of Treasure to in front of their door, yeah?" I told Jeongwoo apologetically, and I was shock when he instead chuckled at what I said.

"Hey, it's fine. I'm also sorry for not telling your family in advance that my mom wanted to send some food before going. And, you're even sick. I should really be the one who's saying sorry to you, you know?" Jeongwoo exclaimed, and his voice. It was so pretty even though he was only speaking.

No! I shook my head. I need to compose myself right now. I need to stop thinking that Jeongwoo is my bias for a second and just pretend that he's just a normal guy my age who's here to eat dinner with us. Because if I don't do that, I might really faint in front of my bias. Just why... why does he have to be looking so good even with that simple get up of his? He even came here with a bare face, and it only made me admire him even more. This is so not fair. I'm barefaced too but I'm sure as fuck that I look like shit, but this guy beside me looks like a model who came out of a magazine.

God really have his favorites, huh?

"Nah, all's good. Anyway, can I ask you for a favor?" I ask instead, getting straight to the point even before my mom and younger sister could come back here.