Chapter 50. One mystery at a time.

Start from the beginning

I nodded in response, Iruma looking confused. "I can see him, Iruma. Hes  telling me only one person can see him at a time. Hes floating right in the air here." I said, pointing at him, Ali waved but he didn't seem to notice.

"Are you making fun of me?" He asked. I shook my head. "I'm dead serious."

"Oh." He mouthed. "So im not crazy?" He then asked, I shook my head. "No you aren't, or we are both halucinating."

He nodded. "But you believe me then, right?" He asked, hopeful, I nodded. "I do, now we just have to convince your grandpa."

"Or we don't tell him at all!" Iruma chimed in. "That way he doesn't have to worry." I nodded. That was indeed possible but it would be concealing the truth. Though, right now I won't tell him either.

"Alright, lets do that for the time being then." I answered. I then looked in the sky, the Ali person was already gone. "It seems Ali has gone back into the ring. Now, would you still like to take a walk or would you rather play games?" I asked, once I mentioned games Iruma's eyes lit up. "Games!" He chimed happily, I nodded in response. "Lets do that then."

Iruma's pov:

I rubbed in my eyes, hoping the red circles would fade soon. Opera believed me, he actually believed me! He doesn't think im insane and he even saw Ali! At least I think so, I don't think he would lie about that.

Opera walked towards the television and powered it on, simultaneously powering our game. I smiled as I grabbed a controller. Playing games with Opera was always fun, even if I failed to win most of the time. Once the power was on, Opera sat next to me and grabbed a controler, we then decided on a game we would play. The game was called craft-mine basically youd mine for ore and craft better tools to mine more. It was fun, mostly because it wasn't competitive.. Well I say mostly because Opera always makes sure to outplay me.

Anyways we played to about 1 O'clock. We usually eat at 1.30, so Opera left to cook up a meal. I went back to my room.

While strolling to my room I felt Odd.. It felt as if I was being watched. From the corners of the house I felt like someone was peeking in. It was probably just my imagination though, or Alikred, so I ignored it. I opened my door and sat on my bed, I then noticed the pile of homework Kalego so generously gave us and decided to do something with it.

I grabbed a pen, and began studying, however, the feeling of being watched didn't fade. I ticked on my ring. "Ali, is that you?" Ali didn't respond. I shook my head and began writing. I watched the windows every so often, becoming more and more paranoid, then I caught a glimpse of teal hair dissappearing from the windows. I walked over to where the hair just was, and saw the glimpse of a person running away.

I then quickly ran to the kitchen, to inform Opera. I stormed in whilst opening the door, running to Opera who looked at me. Panicked I looked at him. "Someone is watching me!" I said, scared out of my mind. "What do you mean?" Opera asked, putting the knife and the bread down. "I saw someone crouching down and then saw some hair, when I approached I could see them running away!" I said, panicked.

He then went to the kitchen door and closed it. He then nodded while looking at me. "I heard someone running just now, and in the morning I could hear someone talking." Opera simply stated. "Someone might be spying on us, and I think I know who it is." He said, picking the bread up again and slicing it. "Who?" I asked.

"Did you catch the color of the hair you saw?" Opera asked me. "Yeah, it was teal." I responded.

Yeah it was teal, my mind echoed. Teal. Teal. Oh. Oh god, Kiriwo. Kiriwo is stalking me. Kiriwo has teal hair. Shit!

I looked at Opera, he noticed that I just got the answer. "Its Kiriwo, isn't it?" I nodded. "I have to tell you something." He then said, carrying a plate of food to the table, I followed him. He told me to sit and wait, wich I did. Once all the food was on the table and he sat down, he began to talk.

"So you remember when you and Asmodeus had a sleepover here about 2 weeks ago, right?" He asked, I nodded. "Well, that day you almost got kidnapped." Opera simply stated, grabbing a plate.

"I was returning from the Valac household after bringing Clara home since something happened there, and came across a hooded person leaving your window." Opera said, he continued on. "I approached the hooded person, to try and catch him. The person noticed me, so they ran away, I quickly ran up to you to see if you were okay. I saw you sleeping and cuddling with Asmodeus there, wich I thought was a bit weird and was the first time I thought you two liked each other."

He took a deep breath before continuing on. "I then ran back to catch the person, wich failed because they stabbed me in the leg with some kind of drug. Thats also why I was sick that next day."

I stared at him as he casually put a spoonful of food in his mouth. He didn't seem very bothered by this, but when he recalled the events this ears went a bit lower. He wasn't happy.

I had no clue how to respond to him, he just silently ate his food, and I couldn't get myself to grab a plate before answering him. "Oh." Is all I managed to bring out for a while, before asking him a question.

"So you got hurt while saving me?" I asked quietly, he shook his head. "No, the person was leaving your room when I saw him, I chased him away, I didn't save you." He said.

"I think Asmodeus might have chased him away, because he shifted his body from when I looked into the window to when I went home. He went from laying on his stomach to laying on his back, holding you, his face in the direction of the window."

"So he saved me?" I asked. Opera nodded.

"He might have saved you, yes."

---

---

---

Hi there!!! Welcome back!! The votes are out!! In the end it was 3 for the Maffia War and 4 for the 2 chapters!! So youll have another chapter!!

Scroll down~