According to Kang Min-Ho, Lee Min-Soo was earnestly taking acting classes, so it was clear that his acting would improve over time. And his ability to learn how to act was unmatched. Once Woo-Jin realized he couldn't make a judgment based on Lee Min-Soo's past performances, he stopped looking at old clips after watching Min-Soo's most recent work.

Since Lee Min-Soo was the first person to be cast in the drama, it meant that he had not expected Woo-Jin to be cast in City of Shadows. Like Woo-Jin, he must have been taken aback by the current situation.

For some reason, Woo-Jin was able to empathize with Lee Min-Soo and understood his reasons for delaying the shoot and instead focused on acting classes. Perhaps, Lee Min-Soo was not that different from himself, so it was clear that he was fiercely determined. Lee Min-Soo was very ambitious and was someone never to miss an opportunity. It was evident that he wanted to act well this time and use it as a stepping stone to take on leading roles.

“But you're not the only person in the world who works hard.”

Woo-Jin thought about Lee Min-Soo's face when he had yelled, 'Why is everything so easy for you?' while clenching his teeth. He hadn't considered the efforts Woo-Jin had put into making the execution of his tasks look easy. Lee Min-Soo had always only looked at the final results and chalked his skills off as natural talent. Woo-Jin had even admitted to his lack of talent, but that didn't mean that he didn't try. And in Woo-Jin's eyes, Lee Min-Soo was a friend who was very talented. He wasn't satisfied with where he was back then and worked even harder to get to where he was today.

Recalling the look in Lee Min-Soo's eyes the last time he saw him, Woo-Jin subconsciously clenched his fists. Strangely enough, he didn't want to lose to Lee Min-Soo. No, more precisely, he wanted to beat them all. He didn't want to be left behind, looking at their backs, anymore.

***

Huntsman's recent viewership rating was low. From that alone, it meant that the publicity efforts via the program were insignificant. Still, considering its popularity abroad, it was worth it. When Huntsman was airing in the afternoon on Sunday, Woo-Jin was busy shooting. He had experienced a strange mix of feelings about wanting to watch it while simultaneously not wanting to watch it. Kang Min-Ho was on a break at that time and asked Park Yeon-Ah to watch it together with him, but she ran away in disgust.

“I can't look at my face on TV!”

“That's coming from somebody who's acting in a drama?”

Kang Min-Ho had asked Park Yeon-Ah to watch the episode with him, but even he ended up skipping it. It wasn't his first time appearing on a variety TV show, but it was his first time going on a variety program to promote his drama as the main lead. Even though he didn't know how it would turn out, for some reason, a sense of embarrassment took away his courage.

The people appearing in the show missed it when it was aired, but many other people watched it on their behalf from start to end, without missing a single second. As soon as Huntsman was over, the faithful barags gathered at Wish Baragi Fancafe's page and flooded it with their reviews in real-time.

— How can Genie oppa be so unlucky? I mean, how did he pick the only defective gun out of ten guns? Furthermore, he looked so cool when he picked out the gun first after saying, 'Worrying doesn't change anything,' but he ended up picking the defective one and couldn't even complete the mission as a result. T.T

└ Instead, Yeon-Ah unnie had missed the target(doll), so he becomes a black knight. Oh my gosh, I almost fainted when I saw him knock down the doll in one shot. He had the perfect form! He must have practiced a lot for his role as a contract killer.