𝟏𝟓, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀ.

treacherous,
chapter fifteen.

✧˖°࿐·̩͙✧ BELLAMY GILMORE was surprised to say the least

˖°·̩͙BELLAMY GILMORE was surprised to say the least. her father finally seemed to want her around — or at least, that's what she hoped.

     it had been a long time since she felt hope towards a relationship with him. she used to dream of him coming to stars hollow and showing him around all of her favorite places.

     she never got that, though. the few times he went to their small town, it wasn't for her. sometimes Rory, almost always for Lorelai.

     eventually she gave in, and realized those fantasies were never going to happen. maybe their relationship was doomed forever — but maybe it wasn't?

     maybe he finally realized how unfair he treated her all these years — it only took him losing his own dad to put it into perspective.

     Christopher lost his father.

     and in turn, Bellamy spent the entire night with him — telling jokes, stories, anything to cheer him up from his loss. they realized they were more alike than they thought,

     they'd never truly bonded before.

     she knew it wouldn't last forever. eventually he'd stop grieving, and then he wouldn't need help taking care of Gigi or having a laugh. he'd go on with his life, as it once was. she knew it, but she was taking it all in.

     a once in a lifetime opportunity, it was like.

    he was there. and he wasn't so bad. maybe all of the anger and hatred for him would return once he'd pull away — but for now, she pushed it aside and allowed herself to get to know her father.

     she was healing a hole in her heart that started to grow once she turned seven. a temporary fix, but she didn't care.

     "look how pretty this dress is!" Bellamy grinned at the two year old dressed in a blue dress with a red ribbon on the center. she was helping Christopher with Gigi, her baby sister.

     apparently she was a big crier.

     but she hadn't cried once with Bell.

     Bellamy was a sensitive person, any inconvenience would send her crying — so maybe, somehow, Gigi could sense that they were the same. so that meant she was safe, she didn't need to cry.

     she was secure with her big sister.

     Rory had never even tried to help with Gigi, or even be around — she was still mad at Chris ( which Bell couldn't blame her for ). but Gigi was a sweet innocent baby, abandoned by her mother.

     Bell swore that she'd protect this girl at all costs. and be her sister, no matter what. it would be her, Kitty, Gigi and Kit's baby sibling (unknown sex).