𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 0.1

————————————————————
Naeway2Slimey𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠
————————————————————

————————————————————Naeway2Slimey𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠————————————————————

𝖫𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 Ϩⲛⲁⲕⲉ𝛓

𝑃𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑡

————————————————————

Omniscient

————————————————————

EVE sat in her bed watching tv. It was a Saturday night and she had just finished the assignments that were due Monday at exactly 11:59 pm. She was watching the Netflix series Greys Anatomy when she heard an knock. She turned her head a bit shaken by where the sound came from. It was now 10:00 in the night so she was sure it wasn't her parents. She sat in bed staring between the door and window when she got a text.

GHOST BOY🕷️👻

Yoo, come open the door before I start banging.

The text made Eve jump up and put her house shoes on. Eve slowly opened her door preventing it from creaking then slowly walking to staircase. She repeated the action just now she was on the stairs then when she got down she creeped to the front door and opened it revealing a Kai dressed in all black.

"Why you dressed like that?" She questioned whilst whispering confused at to why he looked like he was gonna rob her. "I ain't wanna be seen you know they watching." He replied pushing past her in to the house. ".....okay.." She whispered concerned. Slowly she closed the door then quietly walked back upstairs this time with Kai.

————————————————————

"Take those off." She instructed. Kai followed her orders and took his shoes off and placed them in the corner of the room. Kai then pulled out his phone as Eve got on her bed leaving room for Kai. "Who you texting?" She questioned him turning her head to look at him. "Mind your business. Damn you nosy." He answered making her roll her eyes. She sat back on her bed then going on her phone.

Kai got on the bed and started cuddling into her. "Move." She shoved Kai not enough to move him. "Alright you doing the most now." He said to her making her shrug going back to what she was doing. Kai sucked his teeth then snatched her phone from her hands. "Kaiser." She complained. He walked across the room and placed her phone on her dresser. "Bro Kaiser you do to much." She rolled her eyes about to get up when Kaiser walked up to her and pushed her back to sit back down. Kaiser got back in the bed and pulled her closer to him.