ᴛᴇɴᴛʜ.

Na-yeon put the cloth in her pocket then turned around to walk out of the room. Everyone outside was clapping when Gyeong-su stood up and ran at her. Ms Park and Dae-su held him back.

"You son of a bitch!" Gyeong-su yelled.
Su-hyeok and I walk out of the recording room. it was nightfall now. We sit Gyeong-su in a chair by the broken window. Su-hyeok puts a hand on his shoulder. What the hell happened between those two?

"What is going on? I thought you went in there to apologize?" Ms Park looks at her.
"Why should I apologize when I did nothing wrong." Na-yeon had a bit of whine in her voice.
"All she does is think about herself." Ji-min says, crossing her arms. her and On-jo were standing behind Ms Park.
"He was the reason the gym teacher got in the room. He's the reason we almost died back there!"
"That wasn't his fault! How was he supposed to know the gym teacher would be running in." Cheong-san was getting defensive.
"It was your fault anyways, you were the one starting an argument with him when the gym teacher ran in. Gyeong-su had his attention on your argument." I look at her as I put a hand on Gyeong-su's other shoulder.
"Enough! Quiet!" Ms Park sighs.
"We would be quiet with her gone." ji-min stated.
"You're all so annoying. what if I'm right? hm? Then will you admit I was correct and saved you?"
"how can you still say that shit?" I was now standing next to Ji-min. Na-yeon looks behind me with a small smirk on her face. "Look. Guess I was right."
We turn around to face Gyeong-su. His nose was bleeding again. "What?" Everyones faces dropped. Was she really right?

"Gyeong-su." Cheong-san said. He put his hand to his nose and wiped the blood from it. his hand started to shake.
"I told you! You still think i'm wrong? huh?"
He stood up from the chair, knocking it over. He was staring at his hands while shaking. "Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong with me? Somethings wrong. What's..."
Everyone started to back away from him. Cheong-san and I didn't move. "Whats wrong, Gyeong-su?" I ask him.
"Come on! get rid of him!" Na-yeon was yelling and pushing Joon-yeong toward Gyeong-su.
"I'm not-" He started to walk towards them. Everyone stepped back. "don't Gyeong-su. Stay where you are. Stay back. I'm sorry." On-jo stated.
Gyeong-su was now standing in front of Cheong-san. Su-hyeok and I were still by the window. My fists were tightening. My chest hurt. I felt a lump in my throat. Gyeong-su was tearing up. "What do I do? I turned, right?" He looked at Cheong-san who was to his left.
"No... This doesn't make any sense, how could you... how." On-jo grabbed Cheong-sans arm, interrupting him. "Let go!" He pulled his arm away, pushing her back a bit.
"Gyeong-su.." I start to walk to him. Su-hyeok puts a hand on my shoulder and Gyeong-su backs up away from me. "No stay back. Don't come any closer!" He started to snarl and his neck started cracking.
Dae-su was behind Su-hyeok and rests his forehead on his shoulder. His face scrunched up from crying. Su-hyeok looks away, a tear falling down his cheek. He still had his hand gripping my lower arm. I felt a tear fall down my face as I watch him.
"What are you doing? We need to kick him out!" Na-yeon looked around at us all, then back at Gyeong-su. "We're all gonna die!"

Na-yeon pulls the thing that was keeping the door shut. "Get out! I said get out!"
"Shut the fuck up! I'll leave by myself! i'll go... i'll go by my own will!" Gyeong-su looks at us all. "Why would I bite you? we are supposed to be fucking friends... we're friends."
I let out a hiccup from crying quietly. My palms were bleeding from my nails digging into them. "we're friends." I let out, looking up at him. He took a glance at me, a small smile on his face before he slowly tries to walk to the door. He falls into the table, "i'll get... i'll get out. i'll get out of here." He makes it to the door, falling into it. Su-hyeok pulls me close to him. I think for both of our comforts.

"Gyeong-su..." i said.
"its okay. thank you, for everything. Please open up to people more, Y/n. There are some people here who do truly care about you; who love you, even." He glances at Su-hyeok then looks at everyone again. "Stay alive." He goes to open the door but hesitates.

He suddenly slowly turns to face us all again. He was yelling and screaming, saying that we were freaking him out. He fell to the floor. He was gasping for air and slowly his bones were cracking. he got up and screeched at us.

Gyeong-su was gone.

He ran at some of the others but Dae-su pushed him into the table, causing him to fall into it and onto the floor. He slowly got up, his bones still cracking and his eyes looked at Dae-su.

There was whistling now. Cheong-san was up on the windowsill and was whistling the tune from earlier. it got Gyeong-su's attention, causing him to run at the window. Cheong-san grabbed the makeshift rope and jumped. Gyeong-su went out the window. He fell to the ground but quickly got up and ran away with some other zombies.

I never knew Gyeong-su, not well. He was just kind of there wherever Cheong-san was. It was like they were glued to each other. He always had a smile on his face. He would be to busy trying to make others laugh to notice the bad shit going on around him.
I now know that we would have been good friends. I would have trusted him with my life.

I help Cheong-san back into the room. His fists were bawled up and he suddenly hugs me. I was caught off guard but place a hand on his back. he cries into my shoulder. On-jo and Su-hyeok watch with clenched jaws. i relax into the hug, a tear falling down my cheek, soaking into Cheong-sans shirt.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ i did indeed cry while writing this 😢 i think gyeong-su deserved more and he would have been an amazing character if he survived through the series.

Stay Quiet. 🎧  || All Of Us Are Dead.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें